B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

26 minutes ago, omedo said:

First Martina went to B4 to be with Russian natives since she is studying this language, once there she met Piper and Taylor and they invited her and Alberto to this birthday.
Martina doesn't get any money for being in B4, she said so herself, besides she is bisexual and would have liked to go further the other time she was here, she was a little disappointed not to have had a threesome with Holly and Megan.
Martina has had affairs with other girls and Alberto knows that since they tell each other everything and are a pretty open couple in that sense.
So don't get too upset and let go of all that anger and enjoy yourself a little.

Very helpful post , thanks for updated info and insight look , I had no idea about bisexuality of Martina to be honest . 

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Even if it looks nice , I find it completely wrong timing , especially being a show and not coming out naturally , passionate , desirable and horny the happening currently in Megan’s room . Not needed in my opinion , still , for sure a lot that they enjoyed 😊

Anything happening in Megan's room is a show...She is only interested in the bonus money I'm afraid...

pareja libre es libre los dos , alberto sabe perfectamente que martina vale mas que el y va a ser dependiente de ella siempre , un beta . si que le conto en la cama que en la ducha hubo besos y que se tocaron por debajo del agua , que esa mujer va a querer probar otra polla eso es seguro , cuando no se sabe , pero ese culo esta pidiendo verga hace tiempo y alberto no se la da .

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Anything happening in Megan's room is a show...She is only interested in the bonus money I'm afraid...

It was wrong timing I believe , show could have happened later 

29 minutes ago, omedo said:

First Martina went to B4 to be with Russian natives since she is studying this language, once there she met Piper and Taylor and they invited her and Alberto to this birthday.
Martina doesn't get any money for being in B4, she said so herself, besides she is bisexual and would have liked to go further the other time she was here, she was a little disappointed not to have had a threesome with Holly and Megan.
Martina has had affairs with other girls and Alberto knows that since they tell each other everything and are a pretty open couple in that sense.
So don't get too upset and let go of all that anger and enjoy yourself a little.

damn after the last time she was here when i said martina was open for about anything i had my head taken off by sergio he said i needed to wake up how about a sorry emmett guess i didnt know what i was talking about and i didnt mean to insult you you were right after all 

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Don't expect anything real from Megan btw, even when she was a tenant last time, it was all shows and nothing else 

As long as she has sex on camera ( and good one ) , it is good for my taste to watch 😊 In general , I find her interesting as she does quite a lot and for sure she isn’t boring as there are many who would characterize 😳