B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

damn after the last time she was here when i said martina was open for about anything i had my head taken off by sergio he said i needed to wake up how about a sorry emmett guess i didnt know what i was talking about and i didnt mean to insult you you were right after all 

That was Sergio, EMM...enough said...😏

• Like 1

2 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Alberto is a definition of humble and sophisticated guy, Martina and him are a proper natural couple, love them 

A modern couple ... with their dogs , their video games , arguments , normal people having a normal life ( just on camera 😬😳

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Omedo a dit:

D'abord, Martina est allée à B4 pour être avec des natifs russes puisqu'elle étudie cette langue, une fois là-bas, elle a rencontré Piper et Taylor et ils l'ont invitée ainsi qu'Alberto à cet anniversaire.
Martina n'a pas d'argent pour être en B4, elle l'a dit elle-même, en plus d'être bisexuelle et aurait aimé aller plus loin l'autre fois qu'elle était ici, elle était un peu déçue de ne pas avoir fait de trio avec Holly et Megan .
Martina a eu des liaisons avec d'autres filles et Alberto le sait puisqu'elles se disent tout et forment un couple assez ouvert en ce sens.
Alors ne vous fâchez pas trop et laissez aller toute cette colère et amusez-vous un peu.

First, Martina went to B4 to be with native Russian people since she studies this language, once there she met Piper and Taylor and they invited her and Alberto to this birthday.
Martina doesn't have the money to be in B4, she said it herself, besides being bisexual and would have liked to go further the other time she was here she was a little disappointed to not having had a threesome with Holly and Megan.
Martina has had affairs with other girls and Alberto knows it since they tell each other everything and form a fairly open couple in this sense.
So don't get too angry and let go of all that anger and have a little fun.

Why would I be angry 

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

That was a long ass talk in terrace,curious to see what the "pimp and his mistress" manage to convince Martina to do..wonder if she will go ever far tonight(hope so).

It seems that it was nothing of such discussion , at least no indications so far for any instructions . But omedo daughter that Martina is bisexual , anything can happen of course .