B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

51 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Martina probably wished she'd gone home with Alberto at this stage of the night...I think we've all done it where we're sniffing around someone, think we're in with a real chance, get another drink or miss that last bus home...and we get blown out...Taxi or walk!...That's life lol...

It doesn’t mean that because it didn’t happen today , it won’t happen in the future .. maybe she lost the “ battle “ today , but there will follow others also I believe 😉

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

Oh i totally get that, i am not saying what Megan does isn't pleasing to the viewers, it's just scripted or you can say a show for the camera. I mean in her last visit she let her bf fuck another girl so she is willing to do anything

Not fuck just blowjob 🙂

50 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't want to get into a political discussion here King....but I will NEVER understand your gun laws over there...🥴

Guns and USA .. no one understands .. tits and pussy , everyone understands 😉

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I own 20 guns legally, so are you saying I shouldn't have them?

Yes...Why would you want 20 fucking guns! If you go game shooting or similar, a couple , maybe...But 20 ffs!

I've got a saw, a chisel, a selection of screwdrivers and even a hammer...😏

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

no, martina, like the first time, fell in love with holly !!! but holly doesn't seem interested !!! she may prefer the guy with gina's cock, who sodomized her on the sofa !!! pity, martina is however magnificent, holly certainly prefers slaps in the face, than softness !!!!

Maybe holly was affected today seeing her with Alberto and doesn’t want to create any issues .. perhaps a way to protect Martina .. just a thought 😌😇

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It doesn’t mean that because it didn’t happen today , it won’t happen in the future .. maybe she lost the “ battle “ today , but there will follow others also I believe 😉

I don't believe she'll have that opportunity again...She'll wakeup tomorrow, and realise that her real life is a shitload better...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1