B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

Just now, Alladino said:

Why so negative. RLC needs more couples, that is clear since a long time.

Yes I agree...they need more COUPLES only apts. If they had the number of apts they used to have, they wouldn't have to do this, and they'd be catering for many more punters
But I've posted the reasons why I watch RLC numerous times...so asking me 'why so negative?' is a pretty stupid question Dino...

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

We've seen him before, when she was here last time. I think I recall they had a threesome with Valerie, but I can't remember the details...

Maybe you're right. There is a video on reallifecam[dot]top but it has been deleted. On the thumbnail we see Loraine, her boyfriend and Valerie

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

we don't know anything about the guy, he might turn out to be quite interesting or the opposite. Lorraine might also behave differently this time around. so let give them a chance and see what happens. I am sure Carlos & Claire will be coming over to B4 for parties and other events, so there are reasons for optimism. 😉

I know enough about Lorraine to to say that I'm not that interested. For B5, and then especially Claire and Carlos, I hope they will seek more toward Gina and Ariana for partying, they're more similarily wild people to hang out with. Drinks, drugs and fun till they pass out. That's more the kind of parties I think are interesting.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

We've seen him before, when she was here last time. I think I recall they had a threesome with Valerie, but I can't remember the details...

Yes, it was a 2 girl blowjob. I think Valerie wanted more, but that was the boundries.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1