Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

But I think this is the question or the conclusion let’s say . They have chosen to be in front of cameras and have a life within an apartment when the real pleasure and happiness for them , it is obvious that it is happening outside of it . Don’t get me wrong please , I have stated so many times that nothing else matters except from both of the girls to be happy and enjoy all they do . For me it isn’t working the way they make it , at least in my humble opinion . I would like to see then enjoying a normal life but this isn’t happening for me and I believe it is coming out to the viewers . I do hope and wish for them to just be healthy and enjoy all and I will keep on watching with the hope many of the things change so as everyone is happy ... viewers , the girls , RLC with the money brought with the subscriptions . 

Good observation. But what I think you're missing is, both (especially Leora) are so comfortable in the RLC bubble, it is stifling her growth.  Her self-esteem, her confidence, her inner being is deteriorating instead of flourishing.  What she needs (figuratively) is a good, long, hard fuck (or similar "V-8" moment) to make her realize there is so much more she can be, if she would step away from the cameras.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Howard said:

Good observation. But what I think you're missing is, both (especially Leora) are so comfortable in the RLC bubble, it is stifling her growth.  Her self-esteem, her confidence, her inner being is deteriorating instead of flourishing.  What she needs (figuratively) is a good, long, hard fuck (or similar "V-8" moment) to make her realize there is so much more she can be, if she would step away from the cameras.

If they were comfortable , why hiding it from their boyfriends ?  What she ( they ) need in my opinion , it is to look sincerely themselves in the mirror and decide what they really want . A life in front of cameras which gives them the quality of life they have when they step feet outside of the apartment or finally end the RLC contract and live their lives in full potential and be ready for all challenges that a normal life brings . 

Being far away from home , at a total strange country and different culture and with the insecurity of finding a job and survive , I believe the answer is that as long as they both stay in Prague , RLC will be the shelter for both of them . I hope I am wrong and finally manage to escape and live a normal life like the rest of us when they feel of course that they are ready to do so . 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If they were comfortable , why hiding it from their boyfriends ?  What she ( they ) need in my opinion , it is to look sincerely themselves in the mirror and decide what they really want . A life in front of cameras which gives them the quality of life they have when they step feet outside of the apartment or finally end the RLC contract and live their lives in full potential and be ready for all challenges that a normal life brings . 

Being far away from home , at a total strange country and different culture and with the insecurity of finding a job and survive , I believe the answer is that as long as they both stay in Prague , RLC will be the shelter for both of them . I hope I am wrong and finally manage to escape and live a normal life like the rest of us when they feel of course that they are ready to do so . 

I don't think you are wrong ddhm, for the past seven years Leora has had an easy life and got a free 2 bedroom apartment and a good income and she has had the freedom to do what she wants when she wants with no responsibilities. Since moving to Prague she has more freedom and has given herself the life of luxury and always buying new things for herself. If she were to leave RLC and had to start paying her own rent and maintain the lifestyle she wants she would need to earn around $60.000 per year. With the past jobs she has had she would not find a job paying anywhere near the money she would need to maintain her lifestyle, and I don't think she is ready to give up her lifestyle and join the real world with a normal job, that would require her to make some sacrifices, and I don't think she is ready for that. Its for that reason I think she will be with RLC as long as she can. 

• Like 1

Good Morning Dog GIF by Originals  teddy bear buenas noches GIF by good-night

Good Morning

good night

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute so good 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

We are a big family 

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris 😁x😈gunter🦍🐊 chat gogism patou  daerjohn new york joe

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good day of work

🐈 😘

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Pepe said:

A lot of what you say is pure speculation. This is a world I don't live in. 

Stinky!! I'm being slightly pedantic here. You told ddhm you don't live in a world of speculation, yet a short while later speculate that " seeing Leora's naked tits means nothing to Paul 🤔😉 " Welcome to bbhm's world mate,😂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Stinky!! I'm being slightly pedantic here. You told ddhm you don't live in a world of speculation, yet a short while later speculate that " seeing Leora's naked tits means nothing to Paul 🤔😉 " Welcome to bbhm's world mate,😂

That's not speculation. 

• Haha 1