Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

18 minutes ago, Howard said:

When one has to resort to name calling and/or insults, he has lost the argument (or debate).

You find it insulting because as an observer and not a horndog who wacks off to her, I'm telling it as I see it.  Has anything I said not truthful?  if I was insulting, St Cloud would be deleting by posts.

I never did hear you complain when I was uploading and sharing the several hundred RLC videos I've posted the past several years (of course you didn't download any of them).

Saying Leora spreads her legs for money - not an insult. That's fact. Whether morally or ethically correct in doing so, is up to each person to decide (and opine). That you have an unhealthy attachment to Leora, feel you have to defend her, and may feel guilt enjoying her shows, is no reason to divert your own insecurities onto someone else. But it is reason you should self-reflect.

It's a shame that you have no idea what you're talking about. 

Like I said your opinions are meant to insult. 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It's a shame that you have no idea what you're talking about. 

Like I said your opinions are meant to insult. 

In your own words, "Opinions are like assholes everyone has one and you are one."

Continue to deflect.  You're only doing yourself harm.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Howard said:

Leora left her 'home' because all she knows how to do is spread her legs for the camera.  It was the 'move' that started her downhill spiral.  Back then and it continues through today, she feels her worth is only in front of the camera. Problem is she's so engulfed in the RLC bubble, she lost whatever courage she may have to 'escape'.

As for her having a boyfriend, if so, it's a FWB situation.  She can't build an emotional bond while on RLC.

I don’t agree with everything but the last paragraph , I am with you 😇

3 hours ago, Howard said:

Because my opinion differs then yours?   Because I don't mask the obvious of so many, thinking that their fantasy of Leora giving them an ounce of attention can actually happen?

Ya'll mask your opinions thinking with your peckers. I suppose that's OK because you're here for the naughtiness. But the 1% of you know she has self-esteem & self-respect issues that, if you cared about her, you know the way for her to heal and move forward is getting out of RLC.

The original cam-girl (JenniCam, who I spoke about a  few months ago), knew it was time to stop exposing herself on cam after several years.  Her nudity was natural - she didn't purposely spread her legs in direct view of camera 1, 2 or 3 to tease or get a rise from the viewer.  She knew being natural in front of the camera for so long was damaging to her growth as a person.

Eight years on camera for Leora (assuming that is her given name). She's 28 with know significant means of financially supporting herself other then pretending to be a lesbian.  For those of us who have watched her for nearly all that time, ask yourself: Has Leora matured? Is Leora a better person now then she was eight years ago (or even two years ago)?

Hard words that are difficult to be swallowed and digested , perhaps a more “ diplomatic “ let’s say way of presenting your opinion , could make it for not so negative opposing of your thoughts . I am the same opinion with your current post , I think that I care for this girl as I care for any living human being to see them happy . People claim that Leora is happy and has no thoughts of abandoning the cameras world , I say that the deeper thoughts of her willing to stop must be surfacing slowly , it is just what my instinct says or perhaps with this thought I can think of her happy in the long term and I want to believe that she thinks to quit . 

But maybe , she isn’t doing so for one more reason . If she feels alone in Prague without the life she used to have in her home country that for sure she was feeling more comfortable for a variety of reasons ( language , culture and so on ) , she has an incredible luxury life due to this job that if she abandons , she knows that she will lose also all her fans and the people who watch her all those years and it isn’t an exaggeration to say that it can be thousands ...this perhaps makes her feel that she will be even more lonely . 

Pepe yesterday said that he is along for the ride because he enjoys it , I don’t think I would enjoy a ride with a person who deeply inside isn’t calm and relaxed or seems to naturally enjoy . All these is speculation of course as we don’t know how Leora thinks since we aren’t her , but I don’t know how far away from truth are the thoughts of many of us here . 

• Upvote 1

On 11/18/2020 at 8:53 PM, StnCld316 said:

Why do they have a Christmas Tree set up for.  It's only November 18th.  

The same reason you can buy Easter Hot Cross Buns on 31 Dec.

• Haha 3

Spongebob Squarepants Eating GIF by good-morning  good night bedtime GIF by bubly

Good Morning

good night

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute so good 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

We are a big family 

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris 😁x😈gunter🦍🐊 chat gogism patou  daerjohn new york joe

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good day of work

🐈 😘

• Like 1

Hey all.  Just checking in to see if anything has changed. 

Not much has changed.  Still the same pseudo-lesbian teasing and furious insults and cute memes from the Praetorian Guard that hopes to be noticed and rewarded by the queen.  They won't be.

I see she is spending less time volunteering at the orphanage or midnight clinic or warp drive design lab or whatever.  I still go with the roller derby and baby seal thing. 

Don't see how scattering the discussion among ten different topics has changed much of anything.  The ad hominem nonsense is still the go-to response to any comment deemed critical to her majesty. 

I'll check back in a couple of weeks.

TTFN.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2