Jules (2020) Part #1

8 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Got a deja vu with this girl and Keidn. So shy in the beginning.

She had a great and marathon sex session with Jules later on though. I like the ones who are a bit shy at the beginning. This girl is both cute and sexy. A rare combination these days.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Parxx said:

She had a great and marathon sex session with Jules later on though. I like the ones who are a bit shy at the beginning. This girl is both cute and sexy. A rare combination these days.

That's why i like her too. Jules can't start thinking about a name for her. He won't like that. It took him longer to think about a name for Keidn then she stayed with him 😁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jawis said:

That's why i like her too. Jules can't start thinking about a name for her. He won't like that. It took him longer to think about a name for Keidn then she stayed with him 😁

Don't know which one is Keidn ? Was she with Jules before Sina ? I find Sina very skeletal and boring and and so never ventured to that apartment . So have very little idea about Jules or his past.

1 minute ago, Parxx said:

Don't know which one is Keidn ? Was she with Jules before Sina ? I find Sina very skeletal and boring and and so never ventured to that apartment . So have very little idea about Jules or his past.

Then you missed something. Keidn was with him when Sina was out of town for a few weeks. @Folivora Do you still have contact with her ? And if so how is she. Because you said something about heart surgery. 

7 minutes ago, Parxx said:

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Category: . Realm: Jules. Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes page 1

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Jawis said:

Thanks Sparkles. Was also searching for her😁 This is Keidn @Parxx

Yup. Sparkles sent it. Saw this video. She is cute as well. Need to go through Jules archive. I may have missed a lot of good looking girls it seems by ignoring that apt earlier.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Jawis said:

🤣 In the beginning? Almost the same as this girl. Tried to cover everything.  

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Keidn bath, Oct25/20 Keidn taking a bath in category Shower girl on realm Jules camera Bathroom at Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes.

This may have been her first shower (at least on archive) ..

Check the ones from today before the fuck 😂

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:
VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Keidn bath, Oct25/20 Keidn taking a bath in category Shower girl on realm Jules camera Bathroom at Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes.

This may have been her first shower (at least on archive) ..

Check the ones from today before the fuck 😂

That doesn't qualify as a shower 😄

• Haha 1