Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

il y a 8 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Leora rentre plus tard 

Fumer la chicha devant la télé 

Masturbation chaude 🔥 🔥  

Regardez un film Une bonne nuit 

🐈

Masturbation chaude peut-être pas si elle a été comble aujourd’hui

Guest Slipper Guyquad

If she has gone meeting him today, which is unknown and may not be the case at all, but she was looking at calling him three times in ten minutes during the night so looked very tempted, well sympathy can only go so far.

If she is meeting him again, more fool him. He needs to grow a pair, the pussyboy.

AND IF THEY CONTINUE THIS 'RELATIONSHIP', THEN WHATEVER SHIT HAPPENS FROM HEREON, ON HER HEAD BE IT.

So now we have 'on vacation' for Malia which means she has to declare when she's buggering off for a few days and we can assume Leora has to do the same. This will not hold well with Leora, wouldn't surprise me if it's what the 'i'm the boss' top she had on was for followed by an empty apartment for a day/night (which is a rarity).

32 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

So now we have 'on vacation' for Malia which means she has to declare when she's buggering off for a few days and we can assume Leora has to do the same. This will not hold well with Leora, wouldn't surprise me if it's what the 'i'm the boss' top she had on was for followed by an empty apartment for a day/night (which is a rarity).

Leora's absence is spontaneous...She obviously got an offer from Mr Ideal Man that was too good to refuse.....Look at the filthy state she has left the kitchen....So unlike her!!  

Perhaps there was an itch that needed scratching urgently.....She must have scratched it raw by now...lol 🤣🤣

• Like 1