Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

1 minute ago, patou said:

J aurais etre cet homme la voiture elle à aucun tabou aux lit je comprend que son ami s accroche à elle mon point de vue

Any man would have to be comfortable giving Leora all the space she needs for the relationship to work. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Niemand gaf Paul echt de eer, ook ik, en hij kwam nooit over als 's werelds grootste minnaar, maar ik stelde vaak de vraag of de meesten van ons konden' optreden 'met een mooie vrouw voor live camera's en een publiek van duizenden die wachten om elke beweging die we hebben gemaakt te bekritiseren? .... Niet gemakkelijk !!

Leora voelde zich tot hem aangetrokken vanwege zijn intelligentie (ja, echt waar). Ze waren intellectueel compatibel, wat duidelijk genoeg was om hen allebei tevreden te stellen, rekening houdend met het feit dat hij geen grote problemen had met het bevredigen van haar seksuele behoeften op andere manieren, en zoals zo waren wij het publiek de weldoeners,

Ze waren allebei jong toen ze elkaar voor het eerst ontmoetten, en geleidelijk aan in elkaars gewoonten gegroeid, en na de vele jaren samen te zijn geweest, voelden ze zich op hun gemak bij elkaar. 

Paul is in reliëf op haar hart gedrukt en zal altijd in haar ziel zijn, en in dat opzicht zal ze het moeilijk vinden om hem te vervangen ..... Als ze het inderdaad echt wil.

Sex hebben terwijl er duizend meekijken, het is niet iedereen gegeven. Ik denk dat Paul met de tijd als beste uit heel dit verhaal komen.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Yes I agree with you, as long as she is happy more time than she is upset with him.

She's not upset Aussie, she gets livid constantly, infuriated to the point of going ballistic. And it's happened time and time and time again. She has lost it completely with him more in 4 months, than she did with Paul in A DECADE. The last 2 weeks, she didn't see him at all, and was happy.

Within 2 days of talking to him again, she lost it completely TWICE, smashing her phone as a result!

Yet she keeps running back to him.

And no one knows why.

20 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

The sex is not important too leora , he started as just a friend who she could go for walks with and chat,  but he fell in love, she didn't. Over the last 2 months she has made excuses not to see him as much,  as she doesnt like the constant pressure he puts her under too meet.  

That's what I got out of the translation was she was trying to end something and was sick of the constant badgering. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Watcher212 said:

That's what I got out of the translation was she was trying to end something and was sick of the constant badgering. 

If she was trying to end something, she hasn't.....

I noticed the matching under garments and she is off again. So if she has not, then agree she is in for more of the same.  But she sure was rattled the other day and my translations say not all is as it appears. To bad we can't have both sides of what is going on.

• Like 1