Demi & Ashton (2020) Part #1

3 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Calling the apartment "weird" or the activities in general within it is fine by me because sometimes it's cheek in tongue and doesn't mean any harm. But to personally attack tenants or members and calling them abusive names just surpasses the moral boundary and shouldn't happen.

I also get tired sometimes by tenants when they overdo something like last night but i will never abuse them coz they can do anything they want. 

A great many comments are not tongue in cheek in my opinion as they are made time and time again like being put on shit lists etc etc. Which basically is what is done and is attacking tenants and members.

No names but no doubt you may get my drift.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

A great many comments are not tongue in cheek in my opinion as they are made time and time again like being put on shit lists etc etc. Which basically is what is done and is attacking tenants and members.

No names but no doubt you may get my drift.

I totally get what you are saying 👍

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Jonno is upset 😂  what a loser. you can now safely be added to my ignore list   😂

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

haha ... what names, he is the rude one here. I just realised who he is. 

There you go again just shit stirring all the time, too many of you just can't resist it can you and trying to get members banned etc etc. many of us just get pissed off hearing it over and over and then you call them trolls, it's unbelievable. This is a pubic forum where any member has their own opinion but too many are influenced by others.

one thing about this couple that we don't see to often

is how sexy Ashton is with her touching, feeling and even nibbles on that piece of pie!

hope this continues more ,but also would like to see what we know their capable of we seen that at Helena's place.

p.s lets all get along this is thanksgiving week

feels like theirs a lot of hatred today lot of great people on here. one love to have a beer a talk about these sites one day. even if its a zoom call. would be fun!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

There you go again just shit stirring all the time, too many of you just can't resist it can you and trying to get members banned etc etc. many of us just get pissed off hearing it over and over and then you call them trolls, it's unbelievable. This is a pubic forum where any member has their own opinion but too many are influenced by others.

well if you think it's alright to call a teenage girl Bimbo, I have to say, I am really sorry for you. you are just no better than him. the problem with you lot is that you like to go on forum and leave disgusting, nasty comments about the tenants, but you get offended and start name calling as soon as someone points out what you are doing is wrong. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, x192023 said:

one thing about this couple that we don't see to often

is how sexy Ashton is with her touching, feeling and even nibbles on that piece of pie!

hope this continues more ,but also would like to see what we know their capable of we seen that at Helena's place.

yeah, they are a lovely couple. 

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, they are a lovely couple. 

p.s lets all get along this is thanksgiving week

feels like theirs a lot of hatred today lot of great people on here. would love to have a beer and talk about these sites one day. even if its a zoom call. would be fun!