Demi & Ashton (2020) Part #1

10 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

well if you think it's alright to call a teenage girl Bimbo, I have to say, I am really sorry for you. you are just no better than him. the problem with you lot is that you like to go on forum and leave disgusting, nasty comments about the tenants, but you get offended and start name calling as soon as someone points out what you are doing is wrong. 

Have no idea what you are whinging on about the bimbo thing but don't worry about feeling sorry for me am sure there are others who need your sorry's much more. :biggrin:

When you say "you lot" leaving disgusting comments i could ask you to elaborate on that but to be honest am just not that interested in your petty squabbles but am sure you can handle it whatever.

Have a good day glued to your screen am off out now into the real world. 👍

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Have no idea what you are whinging on about the bimbo thing but don't worry about feeling sorry for me am sure there are others who need your sorry's much more. :biggrin:

When you say "you lot" leaving disgusting comments i could ask you to elaborate on that but to be honest am just not that interested in your petty squabbles but am sure you can handle it whatever.

Have a good day glued to your screen am off out now into the real world. 👍

If you have no idea about what's going on, maybe it's best to not jump in to defend him. I know you don't need my sorrys, perhaps I should feel sorry for people who have to put up with the likes of you in real life. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

If you have no idea about what's going on, maybe it's best to not jump in to defend him. I know you don't need my sorrys, perhaps I should feel sorry for people who have to put up with the likes of you in real life. 

Ohhhh, you nasty person, think that says more about you than me, typical.