Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2020) Part #1

disneykid

Il y a 7 heures, Roksis a dit :

Guys! Really! Write you and don’t understand! You waited girls so much and all what you write it’s only shit. If you don’t like something, please waiting. You know that they do all in best view. I think that you know how much girls like their apartments and how they can work. I think that guys doing all fast that opening faster. Not because they don’t care. How much in vhtv apartments is really badness??? Many apartments. Here really great apartments. I want see more guests and more love and happiness and I’m so happy see our girls! Girls congratulations with new apartments. It’s great! And I don’t need in a really clean apartments for me really needs see your smile and love. I don’t think about cabels. 

Hi, Nice to have you back @Roksis🙂

Totally agree with all the above.  These things take time to get sorted out, not only have they had the physical move of all their belongings, which as we all know was a lot of stuff.  They have had to sort it out and get in place all the infrastructure for the cameras, and set up the acommodation for the 4 of them to live together.   Now they could have taken another week off the cameras to get all the cabling sorted and tidied up.  Though when you consider the financial implications ( I suspect they don't get paid if they are not on view ) along with the clamour and impatience of some people, to have them return as soon as possible.  It is a very fine balancing act.  Which, when all the dust settles, everyone will see that it was worth it.

Let us not forget, that this is a big HOUSE, on several levels, not an apartment on just one.  The clue was the seeing the car on the driveway through one of the windows.  I cannot state enough that we the watchers need to be patient.  Stop bitching about stuff that does not concern us, and give them the time to get it done.  Which they undoubtably will.

Personally I am incredibly pleased that they continue to let us into their lives.  I will continue to give them my unconditional LOVE and gratitude for doing so.  🥰🥰🥰

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

Now the first part in Russian to save them translating if they read this.  Thanks to Google translate.
Полностью согласен со всем вышесказанным. 
Чтобы разобраться с этими вещами, нужно время, а не только физическое перемещение всего их 
имущества, а это, как мы все знаем, немало. Им пришлось разобраться и наладить всю инфраструктуру 
для камер, а также организовать жилье для четверых из них, чтобы жить вместе. Теперь они могли бы 
взять камеру еще на неделю, чтобы разобрать и привести в порядок все кабели. Хотя, если учесть 
финансовые последствия (я подозреваю, что им не платят, если их нет на виду), а также шум 
и нетерпение некоторых людей, нужно, чтобы они вернулись как можно скорее. Это очень хороший баланс. 
Который, когда вся пыль осядет, все увидят, что оно того стоило.

• Upvote 1

Second part

Не будем забывать, что это большой ДОМ на нескольких уровнях, а не квартира на одном. 
Ключом к разгадке было то, что я увидел машину на подъездной дорожке 
через одно из окон. Я не могу сказать достаточно, что нам, наблюдателям, нужно набраться терпения. 
Перестаньте жаловаться на вещи, которые нас не волнуют, и дайте им время сделать это. Что они, 
несомненно, будут.

Лично мне невероятно приятно, что они продолжают впускать нас в свою жизнь. Я буду продолжать 
выражать им свою безоговорочную ЛЮБОВЬ и благодарность за это.

🥰🥰🥰

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Have said this before but when you get a place with so many rooms motion detectors can be a big help so you don't have to flog through nearly every bloody cam to find them if you are unlucky :biggrin:

Too bad that the motion detector on VHVT is not much better than pure luck. At RLC the motion detector is actually really helpdul. I'd say almost crucial.