Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2020) Part #1

disneykid

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sono abbastanza sicuro che ci saranno molte feste calde considerando quanti ospiti N&K e M&L hanno invitato nei loro vecchi posti  😂

scommetto che ci saranno feste tutti i giorni 😂 vhtv a sbagliato  alla grande a dare un appartamento del genere a  loro cazzo che non organizzano mai feste neanche a morire e non invitano mai un cazzo di nessuno...un monolocale dovrebbero dargli a nina e kira...

• Haha 1

Aaah, finally read all the new comments. I only have ONE negative comment to say and its about @jabbath1987 being such a douche about it all. Stop complaining man, you filled at least 1/2 of the 9 pages of this topic so far with bitching. Keep your negative comments to yourself. If you're not happy, stop watching them!

That being said, that is one huge apartment!! LOL  There are already so many cameras listed to cover the basics, and I'm sure more to come... I think it will be the site with the most cams of all the VH houses. And I am 1000000% convinced that yes, they rushed to make US happy, and yes they will slowly but surely set things up a bit at a time to improve.

Great place girls!! Love it! Love YOU 😄

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, scorpioben said:

Aaah, finally read all the new comments. I only have ONE negative comment to say and its about @jabbath1987 being such a douche about it all. Stop complaining man, you filled at least 1/2 of the 9 pages of this topic so far with bitching. Keep your negative comments to yourself. If you're not happy, stop watching them!

That being said, that is one huge apartment!! LOL  There are already so many cameras listed to cover the basics, and I'm sure more to come... I think it will be the site with the most cams of all the VH houses. And I am 1000000% convinced that yes, they rushed to make US happy, and yes they will slowly but surely set things up a bit at a time to improve.

Great place girls!! Love it! Love YOU 😄

I say my opinion about the cam setup of all places and I won't make an exception for this one only because you do not want to read it. As long as I do not insult anybody I can make as many comments as I want. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I say my opinion about the cam setup of all places and I won't make an exception for this one only because you do not want to read it. As long as I do not insult anybody I cam make as many comments as I want. 

VH needs our bitching about cam positioning ongoingly until they will learn to approach slightly the quality of RLC.... 

But still they want to be different even if quality sucks. The problem is in the system, RLC has a professional installer and at VH each local manager is doing the job.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dico la mia opinione sulla configurazione della cam di tutti i luoghi e non farò eccezione per questo solo perché non vuoi leggerlo. Finché non insulto nessuno posso fare tutti i commenti che voglio. 

sono d'accordo con te...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, scorpioben said:

Aaah, finalmente leggi tutti i nuovi commenti. Ho solo UN commento negativo da dire e riguarda @ jabbath1987 che è un tale idiota per tutto. Smettila di lamentarti amico, hai riempito almeno 1/2 delle 9 pagine di questo argomento fino ad ora con lamentele. Tieni per te i tuoi commenti negativi. Se non sei felice, smetti di guardarli!

Detto questo, questo è un enorme appartamento !! LOL Ci sono già così tante telecamere elencate per coprire le basi, e sono sicuro che altre arriveranno ... Penso che sarà il sito con il maggior numero di telecamere di tutte le case VH. E sono convinto al 1000000% che sì, si sono affrettati a rendere felici gli Stati Uniti, e sì, lentamente ma sicuramente metteranno le cose un po 'alla volta per migliorare.

Ottimo posto ragazze !! Lo adoro! Ti amo 😄

sei messo veramente male buona fortuna con il tuo cervello

2 minutes ago, naiger said:

basta che prendi la mia frase e la traduci con  google translate come faccio io  da anni con voi ....

It is a big difference if you as poster (1) goes to Google or 100-300 viewers. Basta politeness..... 😁

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, spielo said:

È una grande differenza se come poster (1) vai su Google o su 100-300 spettatori. Basta gentilezza .....  😁

quello che hai scritto anche  tradotto in italiano non si capisce un cazzo...