Fan Page Leora 2020 #2

patou

God!!!!! It has been a perfect masturbation ... full of passion ... desire ... lust ... sensuality ...
all my wishes have been fulfilled tonight ... she has played with her tits .. she has run her tongue over her nipples ... she has driven me crazy with her sensual movements of the pelvis ... god !!!!
it's impossible not to love Leora ...
Thanks for this beautiful moment and do it before twelve at night ... hahaha
Thank you my pretty girl a kiss for your lips ...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, masterchef56 said:

Wow,what can I say.That was really awesome my lovely Leora,I love when you squeeze your massivie tits and clamps your hard  nipples

and I love to see you cum hard like today.Love you always,no matter what.Kiss.

Don't believe you unless you can send me a video  then you can have kiss from me. I'm very poor and live on the streets I have a wheel chair with one wheel  which was stolen after I was mugged I have a friend who is a priest who as a computer that I borrow so please be kind and help me and I've just find out I'm in lock down and I'm alone with the priest who keeps saying I won't hurt you Chris  he says just imagine I'm jimbo and sit on this please be quick can't stand with this hard on much longer thank you

• Haha 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Funny how instinct can catch you out. If i get things wrong, i hold my hands up or if i expect something and it turns out different i'll happily admit. So tonight after she bated, i said ok, i expect a call to be made. And sure enough, soon as she came back in, up goes the phone to her ear, looking happy as she has a crafty little 'play' as he talks to her. I missed the first few seconds, but it was only halfway through the call i realized. I expected wrongly - It wasn't to who i thought it would be at all.

It was to the one she had already spoken to three times earlier! Nice surprise! 😃

Il y a 4 heures, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

C’est drôle comme l’instinct peut vous surprendre. Si je me trompe, je lève les mains ou si j’assiste quelque chose choisi et que les choses sont différentes, je l’admettrai volontiers. Alors ce soir, après qu’elle a attendu, j’ai dit ok, je m’assiste à ce qu’un appel soit passé. Et bien sûr, dès qu’elle est revenue, le téléphone lui monte à l’oreille, l’air heureux alors qu’elle joue un petit jeu de l’est pendentif qu’il lui parle. J’ai raté les premières secondes, mais ce n’est que la moitié de l’appel que j’ai réalisé. Je m’attendais à tort - Ce n’est pas du tout à qui je pensais que ce serait.

C’est à celui à qui elle a déjà parlé trois fois plus tôt! Belle surprise! 😃

Bonjour
J etait couché Leora au téléphone je suppose que vous voulez dire que c etait Paul

• Like 2