Fan Page Leora 2020 #2

patou

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I had prime position in watching and smelling the beautiful Leora.

I hope you like the aroma of Jim Beam and Beetroot! That's what she's had tonight!😅

6 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I had prime position in watching and smelling the beautiful Leora.

At the risk of upsetting you Aussie, I have been finding it somewhat disconcerting trying to watch Leora in full flight through camera 10 recently.....I am seeing three quarters of a woman masturbating wearing a koala head....

Camera 10 is now redundant until she moves it to the other side or back on the chair.

Whatever next for fucks sake !!🤣woman female brunette centaur Sticker by 🖕Candice🖕

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

At the risk of upsetting you Aussie, I have been finding it somewhat disconcerting trying to watch Leora in full flight through camera 10 recently..... I am seeing three quarters of a woman masturbating wearing a koala head....

Camera 10 is now redundant until she moves it to the other side or back on the chair.

Whatever next for fucks sake !! 🤣

She moves it so it's 7/8ths covered to annoy you even more? 😅

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I will be completely honest. Will i watch as much over this next week? Not really. Partly as she will be alone, partly as it will be uncomfortable seeing her lonely (Despite what some will ignore), and as far as any 'Show' goes, well, i don't have to wait around, i could go look at any number of old ones, even recent, there's so many out there isn't there. Let's be frank. There just is! And i have seen enough over the years. So it won't be a happy time for me, i'll miss Malia but as important, Leora will be lonely, and i would like to think MORE people will be like this rather than just looking at the image and going "Phwoar she had something shove up her". I know though, that puts me in the minority.

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Leora è appena uscita con il solo accappatoio e le mutande.

E poi si lamenta che in casa fa freddo 😂

It is been said that the boyfriend’s house is near , around 20 minutes if I am correct , if it is so , car transportation back and forth can be easy I guess . Plus , being almost naked inside a car can have a lot of benefits 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is been said that the boyfriend’s house is near , around 20 minutes if I am correct , if it is so , car transportation back and forth can be easy I guess . Plus , being almost naked inside a car can have a lot of benefits 😂🤣

No, è proprio vicino casa visto che ha portato su le rose ed è uscita di nuovo. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1