Fan Page Leora 2020 #2

patou

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

No, è proprio vicino casa visto che ha portato su le rose ed è uscita di nuovo. 

That’s why then that no need to invite at home if the other place is just next door 🥳

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

At the risk of upsetting you Aussie, I have been finding it somewhat disconcerting trying to watch Leora in full flight through camera 10 recently.....I am seeing three quarters of a woman masturbating wearing a koala head....

Camera 10 is now redundant until she moves it to the other side or back on the chair.

Whatever next for fucks sake !!🤣woman female brunette centaur Sticker by 🖕Candice🖕

TOO FUNNY jimbo4, and great pickup.

• Thanks 1

It’s not nice what I am going to write , but it is the bitter  truth 😔 I think then that it must be really sad and disappointing for her , having no one by her side for company , to encourage her  or have a talk or make her just feel better . How many times it has been that we feel nice when someone is visiting us to check upon us while in pain and not being able to do things ? Now it will be long phone calls for company and not feel bored and pass the loneliness ,  feeling the distant caring . It’s also sad for the viewer to see the person who likes also in pain and not being able to help , especially knowing as it has been mentioned that only by Monday there can be an update . I wish only the very best for fast recovery of whatever the problem is , health is above everything and everyone . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It’s not nice what I am going to write , but it is the bitter  truth 😔 I think then that it must be really sad and disappointing for her , having no one by her side for company , to encourage her  or have a talk or make her just feel better . How many times it has been that we feel nice when someone is visiting us to check upon us while in pain and not being able to do things ? Now it will be long phone calls for company and not feel bored and pass the loneliness ,  feeling the distant caring . It’s also sad for the viewer to see the person who likes also in pain and not being able to help , especially knowing as it has been mentioned that only by Monday there can be an update . I wish only the very best for fast recovery of whatever the problem is , health is above everything and everyone . 

I agree with most of what you say.  But that's the price she pays for living in her bubble.  You would think after 8 years on RLC, she would want to expand her universe.  Maybe she eventually wants to settle down, have kids, etc.  But that future (should she want it) is cloudy when you live within restrictions (directly or indirectly).

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Howard said:

I agree with most of what you say.  But that's the price she pays for living in her bubble.  You would think after 8 years on RLC, she would want to expand her universe.  Maybe she eventually wants to settle down, have kids, etc.  But that future (should she want it) is cloudy when you live within restrictions (directly or indirectly).

Seeing a person alone after almost 17 months in a new place / city far from home and basing all the communications through  videocalls , messages , going to the lobby to hide sensitive data that perhaps people will find out about her ( that actually this I haven’t understood but that’s fine let’s say ) , seeing a person having not been able to handle a working environment with the real world for whatever reasons , it reached a point that “ karma is a bitch “ .. the only two ( perhaps 3 ) persons who could comfort her , one is on holidays , the other is thousand kilometers away and the other isn’t allowed to visit , not invited , or I don’t know what else . I guess , our actions always , sooner or later will reflect upon us in a way , positive or negative . 

• Like 1