B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (December)

18 minutes ago, Barni said:

I thought you were banned :huh:

In fact, he was! I know that, because I were once trying to help him re-subscribe. But I guess it's just easier for his self-image to say that he chose to quit instead. It's both sad and hillarious at the same time.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

In der Tat war er! Ich weiß das, weil ich einmal versucht habe, ihm beim erneuten Abonnieren zu helfen. Aber ich denke, es ist für sein Selbstbild einfacher zu sagen, dass er stattdessen aufgehört hat. Es ist gleichzeitig traurig und hügelig.

Thanks for info.....very interesting :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

In fact, he was! I know that, because I were once trying to help him re-subscribe. But I guess it's just easier for his self-image to say that he chose to quit instead. It's both sad and hillarious at the same time.

How times have changed Ed...

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

How times have changed Ed...

He was once pretty reasonale, and friendly to me. At a time where everyone hated me on here, and it was another troll who reigned on these threads (you know very well who). I don't think I've changed that much, always tried to be honest. Maybe he discovered that I wasn't so useful for his cause afterall, because I wasn't as one sided as he was. I have definitely discovered that he is nothing more than a tragi-comic brainfart stuck in the past!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

He was once pretty reasonale, and friendly to me. At a time where everyone hated me on here, and it was another troll who reigned on these threads (you know very well who). I don't think I've changed that much, always tried to be honest. Maybe he discovered that I wasn't so useful for his cause afterall, because I wasn't as one sided as he was. I have definitely discovered that he is nothing more than a tragi-comic brainfart stuck in the past!

I don't think you've changed much either. Always honest and reasonable, and not afraid to go against the grain...I never hated you Ed...we didn't always see eye to eye, still don't, but generally our disagreements were civil, as far as I can remember...I think we know our tastes are often quite different...and we respect that.

Watching her work out, I do agree with you about Sera though 😆

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No sir, I have not been banned for quite awhile now.  I just don't sub because they don't offer what I want.

Interesting because in the past you have said multiple times RLC banned your account, or was this, to nobody's surprise, something that was complete bullshit just like the majority of bullshit you post?

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Interessant, weil Sie in der Vergangenheit mehrfach gesagt haben, dass RLC Ihr Konto gesperrt hat, oder war dies zu keiner Überraschung ein völliger Schwachsinn, genau wie der Großteil des von Ihnen geposteten Schwachsinns?

I was thinking the same thing 🙂

13 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Interesting because in the past you have said multiple times RLC banned your account, or was this, to nobody's surprise, something that was complete bullshit just like the majority of bullshit you post?

You need to start paying more attention to what you read or should I say don't read.  I announced a long time ago that the ban I had with RLC had been lifted but apparently that was one of my posts that you either skipped or completely missed.