B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (December)

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I'm sure Radi was told to go slow with doing anything by Sera. When she was there previously she stood up in the shower, now she was crouched down in it. Just my observation. 

Maybe you are right but one thing is certain, being a bestie of Sera doesn't help much on a project like RLC.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What I don't understand why such a beautiful young woman Radislava is single.  Can someone explain this to me please.

We need to see if she is single 😉

3 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Maybe you are right but one thing is certain, being a bestie of Sera doesn't help much on a project like RLC.

But then we also have Claire who is also very close friend of hers .. 

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

You are right but the first impression i got from Claire was totally different from Sera and Radislava. Lets hope that's not the case.

Sera and Radislava , as you say , seem to belong to the same category of “ ( no ) entertainment “ while Claire is there to make everything . Perhaps finding out how all this situation will go in December , can be a good period watching . 

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sera and Radislava , as you say , seem to belong to the same category of “ ( no ) entertainment “ while Claire is there to make everything . Perhaps finding out how all this situation will go in December , can be a good period watching . 

Claire got brought into B1 the first time by Ginger, not Sera. I think that's how Sera met her. She makes more sense in that context I think. Although it's frequently a mistake to think that a girl will necessarily behave in the same way as the person who referred them to RLC.

• Like 1