B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (December)

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO

You always ask us to write what is going on. Eye-rolling orgasm was not something I made up, she actually rolled her eyes. And you just reply like this.... Do you want us to share what they do, or not?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You always ask us to write what is going on. Eye-rolling orgasm was not something I made up, she actually rolled her eyes. And you just reply like this.... Do you want us to share what they do, or not?

It just sounded funny Ed, don't take everything so personal !!

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Of course he does because he's too cheap to afford to sub and his "source" is nothing more or less than utter bullshit.

I probably have more money in my investments account than you will ever make in your lifetime!!   It has nothing to do with being cheap, I don't sub because of what lack luster content they provide and all the repeats, it's really that simple but then again you would have to be smarter than a 5th grader to understand so I guess that leaves you out!

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I probably have more money in my investments account than you will ever make in your lifetime!!   It has nothing to do with being cheap, I don't sub because of what lack luster content they provide and all the repeats, it's really that simple but then again you would have to be smarter than a 5th grader to understand so I guess that leaves you out!

LMAO!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Ich habe wahrscheinlich mehr Geld auf meinem Anlagekonto, als Sie jemals in Ihrem Leben verdienen werden !! Es hat nichts damit zu tun, billig zu sein, ich unterschreibe nicht wegen des Mangels an Glanzinhalten und all den Wiederholungen, es ist wirklich so einfach, aber andererseits müsste man schlauer sein als ein Fünftklässler, um das zu verstehen, also denke ich das lässt dich aus!

I thought you were banned :huh:

• Haha 2