B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

2 minutes ago, timber said:

Yeah, I didn't see what happened this afternoon. But at least she's bringing the guy's she's hooking up with over, unlike her roommates. It's been a welcome change from her this stay.

The lighting looks truly terrible though, hopefully that doesn't happen again. RLC really should just have a blanket "Don't mess with the lighting" rule. But they've had years to make that simple rule and have never bothered so it will keep happening.

YEP

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I praised Monica when she brought home that other guy a few months ago, whom she had sex with on camera twice. I might praise and encurage her again, if she does something similar. I love her bush! 😍 But she has to stop messing up the lights, and preferably all the bullshit tease shows she is doing too. Just be yourself, girl! Stop acting.

I prefer the Brazilian / bare staff 😉 , but it is her “ private parts “ 🤣 and there are people like you who likes it , so , we can have also still women who remind us of the past . 

I can’t say any negative thing for someone like Monica as despite all the hating comments and whatever many judge them , she is closing her ears and if she reads here , her eyes , and she tries to have fun and pleasure herself , I think it came out today like she needed man’s pleasure ( maybe she was expecting a similar move from the guy that she watches GoT together )  after many weeks of different satisfaction and mostly with the other girls .. It also seemed that this guy was a first time face to face meeting and this is also why she didn’t go all the way to the end and having sex , personally , in 2020 seeing a woman not providing a BJ , I can only 😱...🤩

The lighting is something that appeared today but also with the other guy , except the morning sessions , she had NV action . 

All in all , even with such lighting , I wish I could see more actions like that than any empty apartments , girls who do their things outside or just sexual shows for the cameras . That’s why it was my thank you to Monica 😊

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can’t say any negative thing for someone like Monica as despite all the hating comments and whatever many judge them , she is closing her ears and if she reads here , her eyes , and she tries to have fun and pleasure herself , I think it came out today like she needed man’s pleasure ( maybe she was expecting a similar move from the guy that she watches GoT together )  after many weeks of different satisfaction and mostly with the other girls .. It also seemed that this guy was a first time face to face meeting and this is also why she didn’t go all the way to the end and having sex , personally , in 2020 seeing a woman not providing a BJ , I can only 😱...🤩

The lighting is something that appeared today but also with the other guy , except the morning sessions , she had NV action . 

All in all , even with such lighting , I wish I could see more actions like that than any empty apartments , girls who do their things outside or just sexual shows for the cameras . That’s why it was my thank you to Monica 😊

She is a veteran, we know from before that she can do much better than this, that's why I say it was a disappointment. But you and @timber are also completely right. It is a big step in the right direction. I would much rather see more of this than whatever else they usually do. And except Milena, no one else in this apartment has contributed with anything remotely in this direction.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

She is a veteran, we know from before that she can do much better than this, that's why I say it was a disappointment. But you and @timber are also completely right. It is a big step in the right direction. I would much rather see more of this than whatever else they usually do. And except Milena, no one else in this apartment has contributed with anything remotely in this direction.

Totally agree with your post ed2 🤗