B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Some of it is jealousy, but if you pay more attention most of the hatred comes from the older members ( 60-90 years old men ), I think they get really frustrated by looking at other people fucking as they are impotence themselves and are not able to function sexually. 

I'm over 60, Blue...and believe me, I wasn't jealous in the least. I didn't find any of his girls particularly attractive. My dislike of him stems from the  fact that he was a lying shit, and played behind their backs. But there's no denying that his apt generated a lot of chat on the forum...speaking English helped...so I'd rather have a similar scenario there than what we have now..😒

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm over 60, Blue...and believe me, I wasn't jealous in the least. I didn't find any of his girls particularly attractive. My dislike of him stems from the  fact that he was a lying shit, and played behind their backs. But there's no denying that his apt generated a lot of chat on the forum...speaking English helped...so I'd rather have a similar scenario there than what we have now..😒

I know Naga, I have nothing but love for you 😜  I wasn't talking about you in that comment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

she playing dress up a show might be coming up to make up from last night 🤷‍♂️

I never understood why she went to the other apartment yesterday .. I start slowly thinking that maybe she isn’t feeling so good with the others the last days and needed an escape .. the following days will reveal the truth 😌😇