B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

The invisible man 😂

If anything does happen it's probably off camera unless they surprise us 

Amalia isn’t shy , so , let’s wait and see ... Amira on the other hand ... hmm ... it might turn a very interesting Friday night / Saturday morning 

Just now, ddhm said:

Women everywhere are the same 😂🤣

Diane & olya didn't they was ready and waiting for the guys to arrive they knew they was going to get fucked 😂

These women like to tease the guys all night in the apartment 

But maybe they will surprise us.... maybe

Just now, Kingbanks said:

Diane & olya didn't they was ready and waiting for the guys to arrive they knew they was going to get fucked 😂

These women like to tease the guys all night in the apartment 

But maybe they will surprise us.... maybe

It was summer , all the luxury was there and no needed so much of preparations with a pool and jacuzzi 😋😋😋🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩🤩

Teasing is nice and sign me in for this , no problem , as long as imagination is working , RLC is doing the job correctly 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Amalia isn’t shy , so , let’s wait and see ... Amira on the other hand ... hmm ... it might turn a very interesting Friday night / Saturday morning 

I believe amalia has a guy lined up already 

amalia is probably just waiting for milena to leave the apartment so she won't wake her up with loud music & sex😂

Just now, ddhm said:

It was summer , all the luxury was there and no needed so much of preparations with a pool and jacuzzi 😋😋😋🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩🤩

Teasing is nice and sign me in for this , no problem , as long as imagination is working , RLC is doing the job correctly 😉

So you like playing twister and jenga 😂

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I believe amalia has a guy lined up already 

amalia is probably just waiting for milena to leave the apartment so she won't wake her up with loud music & sex😂

Ahh , you are so right ... Milena at the moment is ruining the fan that this apartment can so much more have .. it’s been a long time seeing all of the girls ( without Milena ) having such a good chemistry with one another , getting incredibly well together and the one completing the other in a way .. this is an apartment worth watching and it has already provided enough content , can’t wait for the 3 girls to stay alone and with possible less restrictions in Barcelona with the dawn of 2021 to watch them in all of their beautiful and stunning glory 😉😉😋🥳

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

So you like playing twister and jenga 😂

If this is preparations for hot events to follow , no worries ... but leaving with blue balls ... disaster 😔

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

a wild guess, the two black guys are coming here

A good and welcome addition if they appear , they have been fun and decent company during their visit 

Just now, ddhm said:

If this is preparations for hot events to follow , no worries ... but leaving with blue balls ... disaster 😔

I don't trust amira at all if she is involved😂

But once again maybe she will surprise us😂

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

A good and welcome addition if they appear , they have been fun and decent company during their visit 

As a black man myself rlc needs more black men on here to give this women a real hard fucking 

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1