B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

I still believe that once milena leaves this apartment will have more action it's like when olivia&ulyana left b2 and the girls started being more active without the influence of olivia&ulyana dictating what happens in the apartment 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

I still believe that once milena leaves this apartment will have more action it's like when olivia&ulyana left b2 and the girls started being more active without the influence of olivia&ulyana dictating what happens in the apartment 🤷‍♂️

I also mentioned that having Milena there isn’t helping at all the fun excitement these girls are willing and wishing to have , I think we can all agree that some of the best atmosphere and things happening have been seen especially in this apartment the most than all the others .. I don’t know if RLC is making a favor to Milena keeping her at this stage of her pregnancy because of all her appearances in the past for the project , but  I thin that the bigger picture is that they lose potential subscribers by not having on screen the full dynamic that this apartment can for sure provide . All 3 girls ( Monica , Amira and Amalia ) and the way their relation is and the understanding of their job ( stay ) and what should be given to viewers and when , has been remarkable in my opinion ... I can even say that sometimes when they speak English when they interact ( recent example Monica and Amira a couple of days ago  ) with one another , it feels for me like they are speaking to their fans .. but maybe I like this apartment and enjoy it watching very much 😊😇