B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

I can't work out whether this is actually Monica's BF, or just a friend...Surely if he was her BF, he'd show some sort of affection towards her, but his arms barely move, and he looks like he's in a straight jacket!...Even if he is shy, you'd think he'd at least put his arm around her....😕

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I can't work out whether this is actually Monica's BF, or just a friend...Surely if he was her BF, he'd show some sort of affection towards her, but his arms barely move, and he looks like he's in a straight jacket!...Even if he is shy, you'd think he'd at least put his arm around her....😕

But to add to that, he seems like a decent guy 😁

• Upvote 1

I think the guy is a just a normal friend , nothing more , there were no hugs or anything indicating that they have a more than friendship relation . But it is Monica and maybe it proves completely wrong and they just need their time 😉

• Like 1

We've seen this guy twice now, and he's never ever shown any sign of hitting on Monica. My theory, and total speculation...She has quite a few friends in Barca, even a group of friends, from her previous stays. One guy had his bike pinched the last time she was staying in B2 and she did a 10K run with some friends back then too...I think this guy might be a gay friend from her previous visits, maybe from that group...He seems like a good friend. She said he could sleep there, even though he's up early, presumably for work. 
He's fully clothed and was gonna sleep on top of the covers, till she told him not to...

Some might find it boring, but I quite like this friendship...then again, some might find me boring...🤣

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

We've seen this guy twice now, and he's never ever shown any sign of hitting on Monica. My theory, and total speculation...She has quite a few friends in Barca, even a group of friends, from her previous stays. One guy had his bike pinched the last time she was staying in B2 and she did a 10K run with some friends back then too...I think this guy might be a gay friend from her previous visits, maybe from that group...He seems like a good friend. She said he could sleep there, even though he's up early, presumably for work. 
He's fully clothed and was gonna sleep on top of the covers, till she told him not to...

Some might find it boring, but I quite like this friendship...then again, some might find me boring...🤣

Lol a gay guy...I love it!  Can't wait for the pontificator's opinions on this ...lololololololol

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Lol a gay guy...I love it!  Can't wait for the pontificator's opinions on this ...lololololololol

They'll say nowt Max, cos I think I'm right :biggrin:

I'll just check with Monica and get back to you all tomorrow...:wink:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It is a speculation containing lots of right points according to what we have watched , it is like the girls can’t have any normal friends and anyone needs to be a lover boy or drug dealer 😂🤣😂🤣

• Upvote 2

in a normal world, there are also friendships between men and women, which do not have to end in orgies, the problem that the "normal" world of RLC, has ruined the heads of many people

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1