B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

14 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Looking at Amira! Did she have a Botox lip job?  Not sure I like it! 

She was discussing this when she was at Piper and Taylor’s place last Saturday if I am correct , if I remember well  , she had two or three appointments for her lips last week ... I am a big fan of hers as for me she has the most stunning body , amazing boobs and incredible ass and loving her taking care of her body , big fan . This with her lips , totally out of place , can’t understand this insecurity that women have and especially her when there was no need .

At the end , it is her face and of course money to do whatever she wants , it is just  one more not needed injection . 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

We've seen this guy twice now, and he's never ever shown any sign of hitting on Monica. My theory, and total speculation...She has quite a few friends in Barca, even a group of friends, from her previous stays. One guy had his bike pinched the last time she was staying in B2 and she did a 10K run with some friends back then too...I think this guy might be a gay friend from her previous visits, maybe from that group...He seems like a good friend. She said he could sleep there, even though he's up early, presumably for work. 
He's fully clothed and was gonna sleep on top of the covers, till she told him not to...

Some might find it boring, but I quite like this friendship...then again, some might find me boring...🤣

Many things are possible, but I don't think that guy's gay.

Anyway, I think it's very good to see some guests there for a normal visit. It's certainly not boring, just a little strange that Moncia has obviously not yet seen through GoT: "poor baby, poor baby, ...". 😏

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Anyway, I think it's very good to see some guests there for a normal visit. It's certainly not boring, just a little strange that Moncia has obviously not yet seen through GoT: "poor baby, poor baby, ...". 😏

There's been enough fantasy going on in GOV to keep her busy, I guess she hasn't got round to it yet...😏

• Like 1

11 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Amalia has not done a bate since November 14th. She must not have got paid her extra money for the last one.😏

She has done more by being the most active in two shows the last 9 days 😉

48 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I don't care about the shows, I'm here for the bating.😁

I like when they bate also but the more often they do , it can become boring , for example , I haven’t seen Ariana the last days and I am looking forward to her next session 😉 The shows it is just the mind that fantasizes things and personally for me I like to watch , but also these not so often . 

16 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Amalia has not done a bate since November 14th. She must not have got paid her extra money for the last one.😏

Exactly, judging by her character and how active she uses to be it's a surprise. Times when she does bate with her ass up is just beautiful lol

• Like 1