B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

41 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well we all live and learn eh even if most of it is rubbish :biggrin:

What does a reflexologist do?

Reflexology is generally relaxing and may help alleviate stress. The theory behind reflexology is that areas of the foot correspond to organs and systems of the body. Pressure applied to the foot is believed to bring relaxation and healing to the corresponding area of the body.

👨‍⚕️ 👨‍🏫 😏 
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

Reflexology is generally relaxing and may help alleviate stress. The theory behind reflexology is that areas of the foot correspond to organs and systems of the body. Pressure applied to the foot is believed to bring relaxation and healing to the corresponding area of the body.

👨‍⚕️ 👨‍🏫 😏 

If it works for you then all well and good 👍

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I didn’t see him from the beginning and didn’t catch all talks .. I starts watching when he was referring to people he has as “ patients “ that’s why my mention of believing he is a doctor 🤓 Thanks for clarifying 😇

I was joking DD...😂

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

👨‍⚕️ 👨‍🏫 😏 

Reflexology is all quackery, but that's a debate for another forum.

54 minutes ago, Сергей Белый said:

He is physiotherapist👌🏻 Professional in making massages. Insert massages also I think🤪😅

Monica should book him for a round of that next time, I think. 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Сергей Белый said:

He is physiotherapist👌🏻 Professional in making massages. Insert massages also I think🤪😅

Since he is such a professional , he could also show his expertise to the other two girls at the other room 😉😉😋