B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Preparations for going out currently on hold ... maybe Holly who is out ( and Ariana ) are organizing something .. but it is still that with Milena in the apartment , not so much of hopes 😔

Well amalia did go to talk to milena about something maybe she was telling her someone is coming over and they will try to keep it down 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Half of my imagination is gone now so if it's not the black guys then it's probably the boytoy 😂

Ahh ... the boytoy .. I have forgotten him ... you are right , it’s been quite some time without  appearing .. but then , this is mostly Milena’s guest or invitation 🤨🧐🤔

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Amalia definitely has someone planned for tonight. Tonight can actually be a good night to steal the show since B1 is all about the new girl and B4 is a snoozefest 

Let’s hope for anything , the girls excited us with their preparations and it would be a pity that nothing happens . 

Just now, ddhm said:

Ahh ... the boytoy .. I have forgotten him ... you are right , it’s been quite some time without  appearing .. but then , this is mostly Milena’s guest or invitation 🤨🧐🤔

not really remember amira invited him last time when she gave him a haircut or washed his hair 

Just now, ddhm said:

akirawouldnt be this excited if it was toyboy