B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

Noldus

your life must be really gloomy if you never go to see friends at their place or if you never see anyone at your house, because that's kind of what you blame them for

Nelly and Bogdan do exactly the same thing they did when they lived in Russia, they had parties at home or they went to do other people's homes

Why was it more tolerable of them to do it in Russia and not in Spain?

• Upvote 5

Great to see Sera and Radi visiting B5 and socialize with the tenants there , i think it is Radislava’s slow steps to socialize with the other tenants gradually .. and Nelly and Bogdan proving once again that they are great company for everyone and very much welcomed to all of the Barcelona apartments 😇

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Great to see Sera and Radi visiting B5 and socialize with the tenants there , i think it is Radislava’s slow steps to socialize with the other tenants gradually .. and Nelly and Bogdan proving once again that they are great company for everyone and very much welcomed to all of the Barcelona apartments 😇

It seems to me that Sera is socially inadequate. She cannot be separated from her phone for longer than 20 seconds without severe withdrawal symptoms. God know why RLC invited her back. She devoid of personality, has no smile muscles in her face and doesn't seem to have a sexual bone in her body. She is the sort of girl that is killing RLC. As for Radi she is virtually invisible. I know she is new to the cams so perhaps she will eventually relax but with the influence of Sera i doubt it

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, van the man said:

It seems to me that Sera is socially inadequate. She cannot be separated from her phone for longer than 20 seconds without severe withdrawal symptoms. God know why RLC invited her back. She devoid of personality, has no smile muscles in her face and doesn't seem to have a sexual bone in her body. She is the sort of girl that is killing RLC. As for Radi she is virtually invisible. I know she is new to the cams so perhaps she will eventually relax but with the influence of Sera i doubt it

I am not a fan of Radislava as i don’t like the much plastic she has on her ( tits , lips ) but it is her first appearance and I give her the benefit of making herself adjusted to RLC , so let’s see   ... Serafima I like to see her naked and that’s all , I have said that for me I believe she is just a shy person for more things .. in any case , I prefer her than seeing once again the twins for example 🤓😳😬🙄

• Like 2

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

your life must be really gloomy if you never go to see friends at their place or if you never see anyone at your house, because that's kind of what you blame them for

Nelly and Bogdan do exactly the same thing they did when they lived in Russia, they had parties at home or they went to do other people's homes

Why was it more tolerable of them to do it in Russia and not in Spain?

Do you always have to say that other peoples lives are gloomy because they think something differently than what you do?  You can sit there and tell me their presence hasn't changed a thing but when you do, know that you will be lying to yourself.  I get it that you like them and that's fine but I don't have to reciprocate!

"Why was it more tolerable of them to do it in Russia and not in Spain?"  In Russia they had no involvement other than getting friends to house sit in hopes of getting their own chance with RLC.  Now, they are managers of the Barcelona establishments and I can tell just by reading that it's the biggest flop there is.  Once again, you can tell me that they are not managers but when you do, know that you will be lying to yourself!!

N&B can kiss my ass I forgot to take the pizza out of the oven.....burnt leftovers anyone???

P.S.  Anybody that thinks the same way as you, must also be French!!

If anyone wants to have a more inside look for the relation between Carlos and Claire , the talk that is currently happening ( 03:26 Barcelona time but started much earlier  ) can give answers to many questions 😉😇

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If anyone wants to have a more inside look for the relation between Carlos and Claire , the talk that is currently happening ( 03:26 Barcelona time but started much earlier  ) can give answers to many questions 😉😇

do tell

4 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

do tell

It was like an argument , it seems to me like Claire was jealous with Carlos , she said to him that “ you fucked my ass twice “ ( If I heard correctly ) , she mentioned that so as to tell him that he trusts him , she said that she has seen him having 1000 girls at Instagram and that she knows he can have whoever he wants , she spoke about getting to know him and about the culture that he is Italian ... I think it must have been one of this talks before sleeping that “ couples “ have , I think Claire ended up crying a bit ( not sure ) , but it was with the few minutes I watched ( two shows after and I was caught by a thumbnail that she was like screaming that’s why I switched to their bedroom ) like a talk of what’s going on between them and maybe they might have shed some light what really goes on between them and this maybe have been discussed some or more minutes before I tuned 😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It was like an argument , it seems to me like Claire was jealous with Carlos , she said to him that “ you fucked my ass twice “ ( If I heard correctly ) , she mentioned that so as to tell him that he trusts him , she said that she has seen him having 1000 girls at Instagram and that she knows he can have whoever he wants , she spoke about getting to know him and about the culture that he is Italian ... I think it must have been one of this talks before sleeping that “ couples “ have , I think Claire ended up crying a bit ( not sure ) , but it was with the few minutes I watched ( two shows after and I was caught by a thumbnail that she was like screaming that’s why I switched to their bedroom ) like a talk of what’s going on between them and maybe they might have shed some light what really goes on between them and this maybe have been discussed some or more minutes before I tuned 😇

You are a perfect candidate to work for TMZ!!  If people cared more about their own lives, instead of what everyone else is doing, this world would be a much better place!!