B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

14 hours ago, happyman88 said:

The more I see Claire the more I’m liking her; she’s brilliant as she scolds Carlos. See there’s a lesson for all; treat your lover like a proper woman and do as she pleases not as you want then she’ll please you. Bit ironic though when she tells him off for sticking his thumb up her arse when she takes a butt plug with no problem 🤣 the big question is though did anyone catch the name of the girl she wants to fuck without Carlos being there and who is shy and did I catch the name of Matt being mentioned but that’s a bloke’s name 🤔 all very intriguing as she keeps us waiting for the next episode 😉

They messed it up completely though during their presence at B4 😔

Our relationships with others and ourselves can be challenging at times. Sometimes we need help being honest and open about the challenges we face. Counselling can bring hope through supporting couples, families and individuals to talk about their concerns and explore solutions. Taylor and Piper need help as it's not a healthy relationship at the moment.

Violence in any relationship be it Man/ Woman or Woman/ Woman isn't acceptable, counseling can help.

Also these two need set boundaries on what is ok at parties. So hopefully jealously doesn't raise it's ugly head when drunk.