B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

Noldus

57 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Gracias por la información, muy interesante .. No creo que Martina y Alberto no supieran de los otros apartamentos en Barcelona ya que Martina ha demostrado que lee el foro aquí .. Ojalá fuera lo mismo cuando Carla y Yanai estaban parte del proyecto, empleados de la misma empresa y no tener ningún contacto físico fue muy extraño y esto ahora es genial 😇

When she asked it was because she had heard about the other apartments, she didn't know before.

6 minutes ago, omedo said:

When she asked it was because she had heard about the other apartments, she didn't know before.

That’s for sure really not good for RLC in my opinion , not allowing tenants who work for the same business just because they aren’t of the same nationality not being able to meet . I don’t know if all this has to do because of Bogdan and Nelly , if it is so , one more reason to praise them being the correspondents currently for RLC in Barcelona 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I love this girl. I watched her beautiful butt jumping around in the VR world earlier today, then two great sex sessions tonight. 👍🏻❤️

This session at the moment I also like to be honest because I think it is just for themselves to enjoy and not one more show ... but perhaps I am wrong 🤨 

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Whowever updates rlc info on site must be a very slow thinker...they updated the info about other house but didnt bothered update P&T leaved or gone vacations.

Maybe because they are still in this apartment 😁