B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

Noldus

I hope Taylor stays sober and doesn’t make something that she regrets .. the worst of course will be to get totally drunk and lose the plane tomorrow ... plus , maybe a glance of future things to come by a possible movement here of Anthony and Loraine ( I also hope not as I don’t think it works with Claire and Carlos ) 

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Maybe difficulties with traveling due to citizenship .. Taylor is Italian and is easier to travel during the restrictions while Piper , with the Russian / Ukrainian ( don’t know exactly ) maybe has difficulties .. plus , with a sudden decision today in Europe due to a “ mutant “ Covid -19 element discovered in the UK causing the stop of many flights ,journeys might have  been affected . 

its amazing all the countries in europe faking this virus and killing their economies just to make trump look bad thats what half our population actually believes

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

Gina and Megan seem to be looking to the bedroom P&T will left spare..how lazy would be if rlc just moved one of them(with some dude)from their barca house to this one..recycle after recycle.Sure hope when P&T leave we get a nice new couple.Not related to any barca house prior,nothing.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

its amazing all the countries in europe faking this virus and killing their economies just to make trump look bad thats what half our population actually believes

I have learned in life that people like to believe conspiracy theories because it is the language of the common people and everyone can easily understand it without much rhetoric .. when things trying to be explained scientifically , few people understand it .. ultimately this create two different camps , the conspiracy theory believers and the ones who try to explain things with actual facts ... I prefer to belong to the few who follow the rules and science explanations .. what Trump has to do with the things happening in Europe , this is something that you can only explain..

You need to know that Europe is independent countries and not United States ... Germany for example had money and a good health system to support people who are infected when countries like mine or for example Bulgaria , Romania and similar , we are not so good financially and out health structure is disastrous to face this problem .

I will not comment further because this isn’t the Covid-19 thread , but when 31st December comes and we are about to change the year , i will make a Rest In Peace wish for the nearly 1,8 million people who have died faking the virus 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1