B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

53 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Although nothing really major happened but it's good that L&A doesn't feel shy going naked around C&C. C&C seems like an open couple, would be interesting to see how far L&A can go further with them but a good start nevertheless.

L&A should have been put in an apartment with a couple from the get go instead putting them in B4 (which clearly didn't work) but atleast they did it now. 

In a strange way , I think that Monica has been the factor that they went all the way nude and enjoyed a bit naughtier this evening 😉 Not because of Monica in particular as it could  have been any other girl , she was just I believe the neutral element so as to try something like that . I don’t believe we will see so often events amongst the four of them when alone . I hope Monica had fun ( it is also the first time she didn’t show any problem to sleep at the same bed with C&C when with T&P was weird the way they all slept  ) and come back and insert herself into this two couples , she is also good company with her  English , let’s see . 

• Like 1

B5 is already a lot more fun to watch with two couples in it. the presence of Taylor & Piper had made this place unwatchable. I think last night was just the first step, they are just getting familiar with each other and becoming more comfortable with one another. I am sure there are going to be much more interesting events happening in this apartment in the near future.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

B5 is already a lot more fun to watch with two couples in it. the presence of Taylor & Piper had made this place unwatchable. I think last night was just the first step, they are just getting familiar with each other and becoming more comfortable with one another. I am sure there are going to be much more interesting events happening in this apartment in the near future.  

loraine is walking around in her bra usually before last night she would only leave her room with entire outfit on😂

17 hours ago, Alladino said:

The strangest thing is that the shows don't even go far. It's like VHTV, but with far fewer apartments and shows that are really just teasing and never really get down to business. So in the end RLC is a disappointment for everyone. For those who like me want to see something real and for those who want to see a show. 

I really hope RLC finds its way back to reality. Just some apartments that really give an insight into the lives of the residents and don't sell the viewer for stupid with these silly bullshit shows. 

Alladino, once again you are wrong, I don't know if you subscribe to VHTV, I do, all parties on VHTV, end with great sex and for those who say they are actors, they are as Claire and Carlos, indeed, the people who are on VHTV, are much more natural than these buffoons

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Alladino, once again you are wrong, I don't know if you subscribe to VHTV, I do, all parties on VHTV, end with great sex and for those who say they are actors, they are as Claire and Carlos, indeed, the people who are on VHTV, are much more natural than these buffoons

Stay on VH then 🤣

• Upvote 2

I will only say that you could just say how and what all these couples for one another are by watching in a time range of 30-45 minutes the sex between Gina and Curly , Claire and Carlos and Loraine and Anthony ... all the things that describe the relations of these 3 couples at the moment in the way they enjoy their sex life ... At least the way I interpreted things watching them of course . 

• Like 1