B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

24 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

if she does everything off camera then she is a off camera girl what the hell are you talking about 🤷‍♂️

and it was more then one she flew out to see a guy and she & amalia has had multiple all nighters 🤷‍♂️

Amira has done way so very much more than her  previous stay , she is ok in my eyes with her participation in the apartment .. never forget as we have said that the girls suffer all the stupid characterizations when they bring guys at home , called sluts , whores and so on .. they should have their personal fun outside if it is too much for them , plus also we don’t know if the any guys involved want to be in a house full of cameras .. Amira is ok for me 

End of show .. thank you guys for going a step more tonight and providing smiles , fun and entertainment .. we would Ike to see it again but not so often because it will become boring 😌

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

u giving out prizes for a 2 minute shag

I give them a prize for providing for me personally a fun to watch ( and in times unpredictable ) show .. no emotions , no feelings .. to be fair , the best today was Aleksandra’s first bate 😉

Just now, wooders78 said:

i meant the 2 minute bit

Yep ,, for me the prize was about the whole evening and not how much penetration or BJs happened .. from a naked dance and innocent hugs , we had this today .. I find it that they climbed from ground floor to the middle of the skyscraper 😂🤣

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t see anything happening at least in the near future when they are only the four of them .. but after my completely false predictions with M&N , well , it is all I think about  the right moment for anything as the lockdowns and curfew results start slowly to become obvious ... 

As we say in UK, Martina and Nelly were a totally different kettle of fish compared to this pile of shite...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1