Martina and Alberto - home activities #1

Noldus

13 hours ago, ze81 said:

Indeed seems isolation in the balcony isnt very good,in Winter they use a lot of jakets and stuff just to go there.Regard visits to end of year i hope her brother and girlfriend,had a blast watching the three last time.Her skinny girlfriend its ok but not found her interesting to watch.But probrably no visits and even possible they gona pass it outside.Would be nice to see in this regular houses some kind of small party,special moment in passage of year.unbeliable way we only had L&T in Cristmas.Maybe her brother lives very far from her or something.

Typically M&A go on a "cleaning spree" if they are expecting company. No sign of that yet.

1 hour ago, JYBRD said:

Typically M&A go on a "cleaning spree" if they are expecting company. No sign of that yet.

Fingers crossed that the cleaning spree will start today or even tomorrow,wouldnt be bad if they gona celeb in b4 but prefer by far something more regular,more "homie" in this house with a couple of friends,family.

Last day of year,my bet for them is that they gona pass it in b4.This and Cristmas makes me miss C&Y even more,they would gather with some friends(some of them being sexy latinas of course)and just dance,play some games,maybe a couple of the latinas would take a shower..Wish M&A were more social in house,in my taste they are the closiest to C&Y we still have in many aspects,with some more social they could reach similar status C&Y archieved.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Last day of year,my bet for them is that they gona pass it in b4.This and Cristmas makes me miss C&Y even more,they would gather with some friends(some of them being sexy latinas of course)and just dance,play some games,maybe a couple of the latinas would take a shower..Wish M&A were more social in house,in my taste they are the closiest to C&Y we still have in many aspects,with some more social they could reach similar status C&Y archieved.

I dont think Alberto is the socializer/partygoer Martina is .Not from what Ive seen. Many a nights Ive see him home alone playing video games.(prior to the pandemic) He didnt appear to be all that friendly with some of the company they have had. Martinas brother for example.  

8 hours ago, JYBRD said:

I dont think Alberto is the socializer/partygoer Martina is .Not from what Ive seen. Many a nights Ive see him home alone playing video games.(prior to the pandemic) He didnt appear to be all that friendly with some of the company they have had. Martinas brother for example.  

Yes agree,Alberto is more reserved,more stay at home dude,Martina more extrovert and likes more to go out and having some fun.In this type of stuff they are very diferent.Gess thats why Carla&Yanai were so great,both similary social and likd to be with friends.

• Like 1