B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

That is not even remotely what I meant.

I have nothing against swingers, but I don't think something like this is necessary for this place to be interesting.

it would be more interesting if they all spoke in english

Oh No, Gina moving to b4??? Don’t have a problem with her in general but if she’s there that means that little shit Curly will be leeching his way back into b4! Is he on contract to rlc or is this the new way of working - a multiple couples villa? 😩

• Confused 3

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Oh No, Gina moving to b4??? Don’t have a problem with her in general but if she’s there that means that little shit Curly will be leeching his way back into b4! Is he on contract to rlc or is this the new way of working - a multiple couples villa? 😩

very classy comment 🤮

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Some people say they want couples in B4 but not swingers. So what is the point on an adult entertainment site? 🤷‍♂️

You are all waiting for a mass orgy involving all the tenents there. 

got a long wait lol

4 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Some people say they want couples in B4 but not swingers. So what is the point on an adult entertainment site? 🤷‍♂️

The statement is wrong, because at least for me it does not fit.

I have watched the Russian couple apartments for a very long time, no matter if there were swinger or not. Importend is the personality and appeal of the residents and above all that what happens in the apartment is real.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

The statement is wrong, because at least for me it does not fit.

I have watched the Russian couple apartments for a very long time, no matter if there were swinger or not. Importend is the personality and appeal of the residents and above all that what happens in the apartment is real.

You want real people being real on rlc, there are 4 apartments with 'real' real life couples doing what 'real' real life couples do. They don't do a page from the kama sutra everyday, so times they are boring. Sound like real life to you, it does to me.

B1, B2 and B4 are the real pulling power for what is an adult entertainment site.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

thats what they do in the off cam apartment that nelly and bogdan stayed at before they moved into B4 lol