B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Bullshit, of course it makes sense because it shows the residents in social interaction with other people (I don't mean shows now) and thus gives an insight into their lives. With as many people as in B4 it can even work better than in some couple apartments.

B2 has the best interaction on this site, they are always doing things together and i dont mean shows

Stronzate, ovviamente ha senso perché mostra i residenti nell'interazione sociale con altre persone (non intendo spettacoli ora) e quindi dà un'idea delle loro vite. Con tante persone come in B4 può funzionare anche meglio che in alcuni appartamenti per coppie.

Senza privacy? Non possono fare tutto quello che vogliono senza disturbare o invadere lo spazio altrui? La vedo difficile che possa funzionare😄

Bullshit, of course it makes sense because it shows the residents in social interaction with other people (I don't mean shows now) and thus gives an insight into their lives. With as many people as in B4 it can even work better than in some couple apartments.

All the subscribers that have replay look for these other interactions? Now you are pulling my leg.  lol 🙂 

Those with replay look for the sex content. 🙂 

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

You say you want reality but you're giving us a scenario where there can be no reality. The BF's are having sex with whomever they please, because that's what guys do, and just how long do you think the girls are gonna put up with that? It would be chaos if indeed they are really BF & GF. 

Where had Bodgan had sex with other girls? As I said, I think RLC should be more realistic and not just replace the pseudo lesbian shows with shows that include guys.

7 hours ago, ed2 said:

I must admit, Cesar's visits has grown rather tame lately too, since Gina stopped inviting him to parties.

This is a good observation , maybe RLC said to Gina that she could keep on being a participant but no mixture for curly to avoid tensions ? In any case , I like to see him around also to be honest , I have said he is a cool guy in my opinion and Gina around him much happier , maybe if he was avoiding the substances consumption he could improve in the eyes of many people here at the forum . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

This is a good observation , maybe RLC said to Gina that she could keep on being a participant but no mixture for curly to avoid tensions ? In any case , I like to see him around also to be honest , I have said he is a cool guy in my opinion and Gina around him much happier , maybe if he was avoiding the substances consumption he could improve in the eyes of many people here at the forum . 

i didnt like it when he brought his buddies with him

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And here is an excellent reason why nobody takes you seriously outside of just being a miserable shit crybaby. Your entire argument revolves around saying cock as much as you can, just like a 5 year old.

You say he posts the same shit over and over, ignore the fact that YOU post the same shit over and over.

You say he represents 3 guys on the forum to try to downplay how many other people have said they have no problems with guys being in the house AND that every time guys are invited over, those apartments immediately shoot to #1 in the previews, which is something you like to use as some kind of argument. You can't even admit that you watch them yourself because you're just that much of a miserable shit and you only hate watching guys because you're a jealous and bitter old man.

Now when you post a response to THIS... those same miserable bitter old shits will give you an attaboy, but I guess that would be ok because you think you represent the majority of the audience, right?

...and we have our first.  One down two to go.  Your preview analysis is pure fucking fantasy.  And i clearly do represent the majority...otherwise everyone would be on VHTV and there would be no subs left for RLC after the loss of the Russia apartments.  As for jealous...not a chance.  My life puts the shit on RLC and your miserable existence to shame.  So fuck off "none of your fucking business" get back on the VHTV forum where your personality shines through...you miserable shit.  

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

how about if he avoids substances ,as you said, but maybe he screws loraine and Gina refuses to have sex with Anthony.:smile:

Dove aveva fatto sesso Bodgan con altre ragazze? Come ho detto, penso che RLC dovrebbe essere più realistico e non solo sostituire gli spettacoli pseudo lesbici con spettacoli che includono ragazzi.

La realta’ la si puo’ ottenere soltanto se le coppie avessero l’appartamento loro, B4 dovrebbe diminuire il numero di ragazze oppure far stare lontano tutte le ragazze che sono gia’ state su RLC e hanno fatto spettacoli, e portare ragazze nuove che non si conoscono

7 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

just wonder how many true voyeurs just want to watch girls naked or would rather see them get fucked

Seeing them all the times naked , the temptation is lost expecting them to actually see them naked occasionally .. after all , sometimes with sexy underwear can be more “ voyeuristic “ 😉 And with sex , if it is happening without passion and only for the cameras , it isn’t so enjoyable to watch ( I don’t say that they shouldn’t have sexy for the cameras , but it would be better that they have fun and enjoy with feelings and not because they need to perform ) , that’s why the forum explodes also when we see girls that we don’t expect have sex ( I think Olya and Gina have been the biggest examples this year ) 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Mauri said:

The reality can only be achieved if the couples have their own apartment, B4 should decrease the number of girls, or make all the girls who have already been on RLC and have done shows, and bring new girls who do not know each other.

The concept is what does not work. Having only girls there means that they will most likely also start to pretend to be lesbians at some point. It needs the right environment, preferably even some couples, where it is quite normal that people have sex in the relationship (or maybe even as swinger event if they are into this) but not as a show.

These shows, which is what I try to make understandable, were created because GOV was too boring. In the very beginning the girls did almost nothing. Only later did this bullshit happen. This will happen again because the GOV concept is bad.