B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If they were living together , you would barely see any nudity , except if it is real life walking naked at a shared apartment . And since nudity is a “must see “ for RLC , I believe that this concept is way too far to happen . I think that we should first see how this experiment with GOV and COV at the same place advances before we are offered anything new , there are already a lot of talks concerning this “ project “ , mission accomplished in a way I think since RLC has a place very much discussed and watchable . 

the best way to get more subscribers is to open more apartments. all this single men and more couples can come later

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

Eh, I've already said that since Loraine and Anthony moved into B4, i am paying again.

We must support positive development. 😀👍

It hasn’t been such a good feedback so far for the couple , maybe they went too fast to have Amalia joining them . And for you , why this doesn’t belong to a fake pseudo threesome  show to comment the same as the fake pseudo lesbian shows that you many times  or always don’t like that they are happening . And you are always saying about real life and real feelings and real people , how is it real that a “ real couple “ had with them a girl while making sex ? 

I am sorry to write in this way to you and as you know I accept all your opinions and respect them , but I think your “ principles “ get a conflict with this development 🙄

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It hasn’t been such a good feedback so far for the couple , maybe they went too fast to have Amalia joining them . And for you , why this doesn’t belong to a fake pseudo threesome  show to comment the same as the fake pseudo lesbian shows that you many times  or always don’t like that they are happening . And you are always saying about real life and real feelings and real people , how is it real that a “ real couple “ had with them a girl while making sex ? 

I am sorry to write in this way to you and as you know I accept all your opinions and respect them , but I think your “ principles “ get a conflict with this development 🙄

he thinks girls are fake and couples are real life,fuck knows why

4 hours ago, wooders78 said:

there are only 2 gov apartments,if RLC opened more apartments then im all 4 it

I am the same opinion in that , more girls , more possibilities for anything to happen .. new faces , parties , events , think of Angie , Glasha and so on and the tremendous times we had watched with that particular Russian apartment , for me the best example of how it could be 😉😇

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Who would watch a single man in an apartment ? The majority of subscribers are men . I wrote it again some days ago .. watch him masturbate ? Trying to seduce a single woman in the apartment to have sex ? Create dramas so we watch real life events ? This can easily happen when moving restrictions and curfew is gradually reduced and ultimately over and the single girl residents can bring friends / boyfriends inside the apartment(s) ( that of course won’t have a problem appearing on cameras )   

Hakeem's appartement was more interesting to watch than the majority of the apartments now because there were more guests and more drama.

a man knows no one is going to watch him alone so he will try to bring back guests to get more views

• Like 1

Just now, miaballe02 said:

Hakeem's appartement was more interesting to watch than the majority of the apartments now because there were more guests and more drama.

a man knows no one is going to watch him alone so he will try to bring back guests to get more views

have u heard of covid19 which wasnt about when hakeem was here

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

Frankly, I do not believe that. The shows are like a kind of substitute for real life. If there is something real to see, the shows are no longer necessary. Real life would be exciting enough.

The problem with GOV is that the girls give shows all the time.

And again , it is like you undo your “ principles “ .. how a couple ( recently examples Carlos  / Claire - Loraine / Anthony ) isn’t providing a show with what we have watched in comparison on what the girls do every now and then ? Why the girl/girl shows should be categorized as fake and not the b/g/g ones ? Is it because is easier for the male eyes to be viewable ? I just want to say that it should be all possibilities open for as many people as possible , RLC isn’t only for me and you but for thousands  of people who can have dozens of tastes off hat they would like to watch . For me , RLC has expanded the ideas , the experiment at the villa is currently happening , let’s see how it will evolve during the Christmas’s period and moving Gina today there 😉

1 minute ago, miaballe02 said:

do you think residents really care about the Covid?

you see come and go in the apartments every day

it would be easier if bars and clubs were open, or they could use tinder. but how many of these girls want to shag a man on cam

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

it would be easier if bars and clubs were open, or they could use tinder. but how many of these girls want to shag a man on cam

I think guest girls are more open to do something on cam than men

• Like 1