B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

They'll go when their time is up. Then, they can hopefully be replaced by another nice couple. perhaps a bit younger and more adventurous. 

The best thing would be to give N&B's room to two girls and have another two couples, one in Megan's room, and one in Holly's room. A&L's room is also too small for a couple, that one is more suitable for a single girl. so if they rearrange the rooms well, they can have two couples and four girls ( or maybe 3 couples and 3 girls) in the villa at any given time. 

Are you out of your fucking mind? This couple bullshit needs to go!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, miaballe02 said:

Since Nelly and Bogdan are in B4, nothing interesting has happened. Bogdan who plays the head of the family and Nelly who makes the good friend to everyone. I have nothing against them but if they want to be managers and residents, they have to be in their own apartment and let the other residents do their living without them being there to orchestrate everything.

The issue with the shows in the barcelona apartments (and the house) existed in before B&N at this place. I really hope that RLC will finally stop with these silly shows and get back to their roots.

With N&B in the house there are no problems, I even think RLC should have another couple in the apartment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1