B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

The lesson to be learned is that the numbers are falsely high.  Is there a concern?  Of course there is but if you were to know the true real numbers, the Flu has killed just about as many!!

You would be very wrong on that on Harley.

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

SPAIN

Up to 10 people per household will be allowed to gather for the Christmas and New Year holidays, based on what the central government and regional authorities have agreed.  This means a slight relaxation of the current general rule that allows gatherings of up to six people.

Traffic bans will start later - at 01:30 from 23:00 - on December 24 and 31, but travel between areas will be prohibited from December 23 to January 6, with the exception of family visits.

The GOV apts will be pleased. That means they'll be able to have parties...officially 😏

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The GOV apts will be pleased. That means they'll be able to have parties...officially 😏

Hopefully , lots of funny moments to be seen and I think it is also better for all of these people there 😌😇

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

each country manages this pandemic as they want, and given the number of deaths in yours because of it, there might be lessons to be learned from all this

I didn't feel like it was even worth a comment Moos...

mark wahlberg no GIF by Daddy's Home

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The lesson to be learned is that the numbers are falsely high.  Is there a concern?  Of course there is but if you were to know the true real numbers, the Flu has killed just about as many!!

Wrong...certainly in UK

40 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I would tell them to fuck off. I'm doing what I want in my own house and it's none of your business. Damn communists!

As long as you think that you don’t put anyone in danger with your actions and the people around you are fine with that , you aren’t doing any harm to anyone , still , if we didn’t have rules and follow them ,   what kind of civilized society are we ? 

3 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Megan does but remember when Gina wanted to involve Ginger in a show with Curly, she was so eager that time and knowing Ginger she didn't hesitate lol

If I recall, I think that was a 'birthday present' for Ginger...