B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

It seems to me that it's not enough for you, if they don't do what you want you complain

I am probably one of those members who rarely complain 😃. like I said , If I am not happy with something, I don't pay for it, and I don't come here and bitch and moan about it every day. it's just as simple as that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Ti ho appena detto che ero soddisfatto del contenuto RLC. e se hai bisogno di sapere sono iscritto a entrambi i siti. 

Lo sapevo gia’ che eri abbonato anche a vhtv 😉 e speri che quello che accade li, accada anche su RLC . Perche’ e’ quello che vuoi

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Je fais probablement partie de ces membres qui se plaignent rarement  😃 . comme je l'ai dit, si je ne suis pas content de quelque chose, je ne paie pas pour cela, et je ne viens pas ici et je me moque de ça tous les jours. c'est aussi simple que ça. 

en générale ça fait de bon électeurs 

There was alot of talk about what people want instead then, if they don't like the shows. If anyone had asked me, I would have answered: I want more of this kind of socializing that they're doing right now. Playing a game or watching a movie together, common meals, wine and guitar night, etc. And of course, drunken parties are always welcome.... I want less of what we just had an hour ago. Massages, joint baths, or dual masturbation, bodypaint-, lingeerie-, beer pong and sex parties. Sex and masturbation can come more naturally. Nothing is good when it is put on, and forced to happen.

• Like 1

Just now, Mauri said:

I already knew that you were also a subscriber to vhtv 😉 and hope that what happens there will also happen on RLC. Because that's what you want

no, you are just putting words in my mouth. I am just a member of RLC and I am happy with what I get for my money, I am not setting policy for the site. I can only comment here, just like you. 

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Probabilmente sono uno di quei membri che raramente si lamentano  😃 . come ho detto, se non sono contento di qualcosa, non pago per questo, e non vengo qui a lamentarmi e lamentarmi ogni giorno. è proprio così semplice. 

Invece lo fai, dicendo che sta’ andando nella direzione giusta ( che e’ quello che piace a te) e se non finiscono con lo scopare o in sesso di gruppo, allora ti lamenti, perche’ solo per quel motivo che ti convinci e cerchi di convincere gli altri che RLC sta’ andando nella direzione giusta mettendo coppie nell’appartamento o coinvolgere piu ragazzi, e’ solo per quello che stai continuando a pagare, per il sesso.

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

no, mi stai solo mettendo le parole in bocca. Sono solo un membro di RLC e sono contento di quello che ottengo per i miei soldi, non sto stabilendo la politica per il sito. Posso solo commentare qui, proprio come te. 

Hai detto che sei su entrambi i siti, vai a rileggere quello che hai scritto

Just now, Mauri said:

Instead you do it, saying it's going in the right direction (which is what you like) and if they don't end up fucking or group sex, then you complain, because only for that reason that you convince yourself and look for. to convince others that RLC is going in the right direction by putting couples in the apartment or involving more guys, that's just what you're still paying for, for sex.

I can't remember complaining about anything here. and yes, I am free to express my opinion as you are. your problem is that you do not want to hear the opposing view to your own.  and like I said, I can't care less what you think. I'll continue expressing my views here whether you like it or not. 

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

You said you are on both sites, go and reread what you wrote

I said, I am a member of them both. I never said I want RLC to become VHTV. that's just your assumption. It would not make sense to pay for two sites if they both offer the same content. 

10 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I am probably one of those members who rarely complain 😃. like I said , If I am not happy with something, I don't pay for it, and I don't come here and bitch and moan about it every day. it's just as simple as that. 

it is completely stupid what you say. criticism is part of the rights of a client, it can be positive or negative. there are only idiots who do not because they are satisfied with everything.

• Upvote 1

Nelly and Bogdan have been at Barça for over a year but they have never brought a local guest and even rarely a guest so their presence will only isolate the others because they will no longer need to look for '' other people to have fun since they are there playing cards every night

• Like 1