B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

6 minuti fa, bluewinner ha detto:

Non ricordo di essermi lamentato di niente qui. e sì, sono libero di esprimere la mia opinione così come sei. il tuo problema è che non vuoi sentire il punto di vista opposto al tuo. e come ho detto, non me ne importa di meno di quello che pensi. Continuerò a esprimere le mie opinioni qui, che ti piaccia o no. 

Se ti Lamenti delle persone che si lamentano del fatto che non gli piacciono gli spettacoli o che non gli piacciono i ragazzi, allora si, ti stai lamentando. Ti sei sempre lamentato su ragazze che non portano ragazzi in casa o che non fanno nulla di sessuale, chiamandole noiose e che se ne sarebbero dovute andare, quind si, ti lamenti. E ti lamenti se qualcuno non la pensa come te o che non gli piace quello che piace a te.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Ho detto, sono un membro di entrambi. Non ho mai detto che volevo che RLC diventasse VHTV. è solo una tua supposizione. Non avrebbe senso pagare per due siti se entrambi offrono lo stesso contenuto. 

Ma e’ quello che speri.

1 minute ago, miaballe02 said:

it is completely stupid what you say. criticism is part of the rights of a client, it can be positive or negative. there are only idiots who do not because they are satisfied with everything.

no stupid, idiots are the people who do not like and enjoy what they see, but they keep paying for it. I say you are very smart if you are spending your money on something that makes you happy and you don't have to bitch and moan about it everyday. and more stupid are those who are not members but still take their time to come and complain about something that they don't pay for every fucking day. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mauri said:

If you complain about people complaining that they don't like shows or that they don't like boys, then yes, you are complaining. You've always complained about girls who don't bring guys in or do nothing sexual, calling them boring and they should go, so yeah, you complain. And you complain if someone doesn't think the same as you or that they don't like what you like.

I don't complain about everything that happens on this site everyday. I express my opinion about the participants and events, like everyone else, but I don't call them names and I don't disrespect them. I don't think it's wrong to express my opinion. if you don't like it I suggest that you put me on your ignore list. that way you don't have to read my comments and it won't upset you. as I am definitely not going to censor myself for your liking. 

• Like 1

7 minuti fa, bluewinner ha detto:

no stupidi, gli idioti sono le persone a cui non piace e non godono di quello che vedono, ma continuano a pagare per questo. Dico che sei molto intelligente se spendi i tuoi soldi per qualcosa che ti rende felice e non devi lamentarti e lamentarti ogni giorno. e più stupidi sono quelli che non sono membri ma si guarda ancora il loro tempo per venire a lamentarsi di qualcosa per cui non pagano ogni fottuto giorno. 

Ma se ti sei sempre lamentato con il tuo amico degli spettacoli “pseudo lesbiche” e hai criticato le persone per questo, perche’ volevi che RlC portasse ragazzi per mettere fine agli spettacoli “pseudo lesbiche” e se alle persone non gli piace vedere ragazzi, le prendi per il culo perche’ vogliono vedere le finte lesbiche

30 minutes ago, ed2 said:

There was alot of talk about what people want instead then, if they don't like the shows. If anyone had asked me, I would have answered: I want more of this kind of socializing that they're doing right now. Playing a game or watching a movie together, common meals, wine and guitar night, etc. And of course, drunken parties are always welcome.... I want less of what we just had an hour ago. Massages, joint baths, or dual masturbation, bodypaint-, lingeerie-, beer pong and sex parties. Sex and masturbation can come more naturally. Nothing is good when it is put on, and forced to happen.

Spot on. I agree with all of this Ed....apart from the beer pong! I love it and could watch it all night :dodgy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

Non mi lamento di tutto ciò che accade su questo sito tutti i giorni. Esprimo la mia opinione sui partecipanti e sugli eventi, come tutti gli altri, ma non li chiamo per nome e non li manco di rispetto. Non credo sia sbagliato esprimere la mia opinione. se non ti piace ti suggerisco di inserirmi nella tua lista delle persone da ignorare. in questo modo non devi leggere i miei commenti e non ti turberà. dato che sicuramente non mi censurerò per i tuoi gusti. 

Allora non criticare le persone se non la pensano come te o non gli piace quello che piace a te, siamo liberi di esprimere le nostre opinioni e anche chiamarli per nome, perche’ a volte e’ molto evidente dal proprio comportamento, quindi se questo ti da’ fastidio, non e’ un problema mio, come dici tu, che la mia opinione o quella di altri, non interessa a nessuno, neanche a me interressa la tua opinione o cosa ti da’ fastidio.

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

But if you've always complained to your friend about "pseudo lesbian" shows and criticized people for it, because you wanted RlC to bring in guys to put an end to "pseudo lesbian" shows and if people don't like seeing guys, you take the piss' cause they want to see fake lesbians

and you call people who like to watch boy/girl sex, cocklovers and so on. If I like a concept I'll defend it to the best of my ability. if you like to watch fake lesbian shows that's your choice, we just don't have the same taste. and there is nothing wrong with that. 

19 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

and more stupid are those who are not members but still take their time to come and complain about something that they don't pay for every fucking day.

And then want to act like their opinions are valid...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I said, I am a member of them both. I never said I want RLC to become VHTV. that's just your assumption. It would not make sense to pay for two sites if they both offer the same content. 

God help us if RLC became VHTV!...🥴

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

So don't criticize people if they don't think like you or they don't like what you like, we are free to express our opinions and even call them by name, because sometimes it is very evident from their behavior, so if this it bothers, it's not my problem, as you say, that my opinion or that of others, nobody cares, not even your opinion or what bothers you.

I do what I like to do. it's really none of your business. if I feel like criticising and pointing out stupidity of some comments that are made here, I will definitely do that, and I don't need to seek your permission.