Sophia & Elon (2020) Part #2

I wonder are they going to fuck the girl with the short hair and sophia next?

Or are they off limits 

Nope the girl with the short hair got dressed & I believe sophia is also off limits for other guys 

Edited by Kingbanks

22 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I wonder are they going to fuck the girl with the short hair and sophia next?

Or are they off limits 

Nope the girl with the short hair got dressed & I believe sophia is also off limits for other guys 

So no one else fucked her except Elon all day ?

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If Sophia is off limits but Elon gets to fuck all these girls and participate in this orgies then I can forget about this place.

I dont know I haven't been seeing much of this apartment until today 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Weeks ago... somewhere in october. 
Still i stopped watching them long time ago but don't remember anyone here commenting that such extraordinary event had occurred 

It's not in the archives either they haven't had anything added into the archives since the 22nd of November 🤷‍♂️

I had asked jabbath1987 to add what happened yesterday & today into the archives request 

But anything that happened before must haven't been added 

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

It's not in the archives either they haven't had anything added into the archives since the 22nd of November 🤷‍♂️

I had asked jabbath1987 to add what happened yesterday & today into the archives request 

But anything that happened before must haven't been added 

It's there.. i remember this same talk here weeks ago and i put the archive link from there. check the "work room" 

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

It's not in the archives either they haven't had anything added into the archives since the 22nd of November

There aren't enough people to check through all 40 apartments but VH is too cheap to actually hire people to do anything significant to improve their site.

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's there.. i remember this same talk here weeks ago and i put the archive link from there. check the "work room" 

I see it 😂 its 6 minutes plus that guy hasn't been back since😂😂