Sophia & Elon (2020) Part #2

22 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

It's not in the archives either they haven't had anything added into the archives since the 22nd of November 🤷‍♂️

I had asked jabbath1987 to add what happened yesterday & today into the archives request 

But anything that happened before must haven't been added 

It is in the archives.Most of the unreleased content is in my panel. Will be released shortly

23 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

There aren't enough people to check through all 40 apartments but VH is too cheap to actually hire people to do anything significant to improve their site.

I check ALL 40 apartments and include everything interesting. Did anyone notice the undercover kitchen sex or the guests sex from the most unpopular apartments or the million videos from Dane Ambar. Greta, Marta fucking lots of guests. Bolly fucking another guy. Everything is added.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, nack said:

I check ALL 40 apartments and include everything interesting. Did anyone notice the undercover kitchen sex or the guests sex from the most unpopular apartments or the million videos from Dane Ambar. Greta, Marta fucking lots of guests. Bolly fucking another guy. Everything is added.

Who is the most unpopular apartment?

31 minutes ago, nack said:

That's one hell of a commitment.

koodos to you.👍