Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #3

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Kim and Summer are Still's friends. they used to show up to the parties in old S&S place. that was before D&D and Kim's time on VH. not sure why they haven't been back. I was also hoping that they be regular guests at Still's. 

Yeah i knew that, but was 2 other girls as well. Yeah never will forget the bathroom scene with Kim’s jerk bf 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I honestly don't know. They might have been friends of D&D. That's quite possible. Seems Charlotte & Webster are also friends of them. Still himself seems to no have so many friends. 

Yeah some weird one as well 😞

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Let's see how long he will last. The decision giving him a place first instead of D&D might backfire on Scott...

I think he has been doing ok. he has had so many girls in his place since it was opened that I have lost count lol I hope D&D be more interesting, but Still definitely deserved to have his own place. he had a long audition at S&S and Scott fucked all his girls 😃. Scott kindda owed him one 😅

• Haha 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

I think he has been doing ok. he has had so many girls in his place since it was opened that I have lost count lol I hope D&D be more interesting, but Still definitely deserved to have his own place. he had a long audition at S&S and Scott fucked all his girls 😃. Scott kindda owed him one 😅

I think it's a good place for parties but he could fuck all the girls as guest too. Too much time when he is there not much happens here. And too much time spent on loggia

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Yeah well deserving . I like him

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, everyone wants their own place, but I think them living together attracts more interest. 

I mean do really need Angel/Connor, Ken/Barbie and Donovan/Dalia all with their own apartments? That sounds so dumb.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I mean do really need Angel/Connor, Ken/Barbie and Donovan/Dalia all with their own apartments? That sounds so dumb.

It wont be the worst thing that could happen especially if you compare them with some places that exists. but I think if they can rent a bigger place for 4-6 people, it'd be more interesting. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

To me not as dumb as all the GMT+6 places...

Yeah nothing against the operators. But the last archives start with about 20 of the guest in Gretta place . That seems to be all VHTV has to offer anymore is them somewhere :(although that karolina is pretty hot!