Terry, Bahus (2020) Part #1

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

I just looked up the name Bahus- it is the plural of Bahu which is Hindi for daughter in-law.

Noun[edit]

bahu (plural bahus)

1. (India) A daughter-in-law, especially one who lives with her husband's family when married.

Nope they named him after the Roman god of wine Bachus but messed up the spelling when they translated from Russian

• Like 1

These guys idea of a party is get some good looking kids and arrange games for them. You just need one irritating guy for a fight to start in these. And the GAP t-shirt guy excelled in that field. Don’t know why they fought but he deserved the punch on his face. Cam 14  ... 20:37:48

19 minutes ago, Parxx said:

These guys idea of a party is get some good looking kids and arrange games for them. You just need one irritating guy for a fight to start in these. And the GAP t-shirt guy excelled in that field. Don’t know why they fought but he deserved the punch on his face. Cam 14  ... 20:37:48

Smart move on throwing them out and closing the door to let them finish their grievance outside.😃

30 minutes ago, Parxx said:

i find it odd how when things like this happen, no one seems to be willing to post images. when @Robwin had a sub, he'd do it. geez we're adults, we've all seen terrible things on video. oh well, if i has a sub i'd post the bad stuff too. it's all part of the story and everyone want to see for themselves. i know these kinds of videos to get shared in secret places. 

1 hour ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

i find it odd how when things like this happen, no one seems to be willing to post images. when @Robwin had a sub, he'd do it. geez we're adults, we've all seen terrible things on video. oh well, if i has a sub i'd post the bad stuff too. it's all part of the story and everyone want to see for themselves. i know these kinds of videos to get shared in secret places. 

spacer.png

I don't know Russian, so not sure why they did fight. I only know that blue jogging suit boy was argue first with a lady in the bedroom. And then he was prepearing to leave the apartment, and another boy hit on his face. VH as always did censhorship all.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@lolaaloveyou awesome! thank you. see, nothing major. just a little scuffle. now it's clear to all at least that much of it. indeed vhtv will clear the tape asap and unfortunately CC will probably be asked to censor your post, but no big deal it's out there at least for now and can be shared in secret by more people. i used to hate it when something dramatic would happen while i wasn't watching only to see that vhtv scrubbed the footage. i mean unless people are truly getting beaten in an extreme manner, i don't see the problem. it's life on an adult cam site. 

appreciate the post. thanks! 👍

• Thanks 1