Terry, Bahus (2020) Part #1

3 hours ago, lolaaloveyou said:

spacer.png

I don't know Russian, so not sure why they did fight. I only know that blue jogging suit boy was argue first with a lady in the bedroom. And then he was prepearing to leave the apartment, and another boy hit on his face. VH as always did censhorship all.

I've seen much better actions on the local stadium 🤣

• Haha 1

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

i find it odd how when things like this happen, no one seems to be willing to post images. when @Robwin had a sub, he'd do it. geez we're adults, we've all seen terrible things on video. oh well, if i has a sub i'd post the bad stuff too. it's all part of the story and everyone want to see for themselves. i know these kinds of videos to get shared in secret places. 

No conspiracy theory here Amy. Chill down 😀. I tried to put pics and failed earlier and since stopped while others may not have put because it was a non event really. Just a kid’s punch. He won’t even remember where he was hit. May be just a humiliation which I guess he was used to.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Parxx said:

No conspiracy theory here Amy. Chill down 😀. I tried to put pics and failed earlier and since stopped while others may not have put because it was a non event really. Just a kid’s punch. He won’t even remember where he was hit. May be just a humiliation which I guess he was used to.

there is a good history of people being timid about sharing images of bad things happening on vhtv, be it arguements, violence, embarrasing moments, injuries, and illnesses. for some reason those things are largely not photographically posted here and when they are they are frequently censored. many times at the request of vhtv, the tenants, or cc members who want to maintain their own personal standard on everyone else. 

there is a risk that violence could become a means of advertisement in the sense that drama gets a LOT of attention, BUT, since vhtv fines people for acts of violence this would be a bad strategy. 

i just think that people should not feel bad for posting tragic content. i know that this content is shared by people in secret whenever they happen.