Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

7 years damn she might be a co owner of rlc now😂

There is no doubt she has a vested interest in RLC's success and failure as the case may be. She has very loyal fan base that is slowly deteriorating with time. There is no doubt that !!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I joined RLC because Ie of Leora, 7 years hell almost 8. I have challenged you to answer a simple question and if I know answer why don't you tell everyone?

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I joined RLC because of Leora, 7 years hell almost 8. I have challenged you to answer a simple question and if I know answer why don't you tell everyone?

There are plenty of people on here who know the truth including a mod or two. You are one of the last people I would tell anything too. I'm still waiting on you to provide evidence I ask for earlier if you as knowledgeable as you claim. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Avoiding as always Pepe. Everyone here knows you stalk Leora on instagram, but does she really confide in you ? Hell no she has your ass completely and totally in the palm of her little Russian hand. You have been deleted by her so many times. Tell the truth skunk, we all you know you stink of the high heaven, or is that something you don't want the faithful to know.. The truth !!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Avoiding as always Pepe. Everyone here knows you stalk Leora on instagram, but does she really confide in you ? Hell no she has your ass completely and totally in the palm of her little Russian hand. You have been deleted by her so many times. Tell the truth skunk, we all you know you stink of the high heaven, or is that something you don't want the faithful to know.. The truth !!!!

I would love to agree with you but then we would both be wrong.🤣

Speculation is all you have. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

. She has very loyal fan base that is slowly deteriorating with time. There is no doubt that !!!!

If anyone would know about deterioration, it would be you !  I seriously doubt that you have figured out a way for time not to take its toll 

on you. Any different from anyone else !! 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gomer said:

Isn't this the same type of back and forth that resulted in turning this forum into a big clusterfuck?

No  Gomer, mods would not allow that to happen !!  🤣

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, scutus said:

If anyone would know about deterioration, it would be you !  I seriously doubt that you have figured out a way for time not to take its toll 

on you. Any different from anyone else !! 

Nope it has taken it's toll no doubt.

• Upvote 1

Good Morning Dog GIF by Originals

Good Morning

good night

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute so good 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris 😁 😈gunter🦍🐊 chat  👊 gag-her 

gogism patou  daerjohn new york joe

We are a big family 

Everyone have a great happy day with joy