Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad

15 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I will keep this brief, as your sanctimonious attitude bores me.

1; You first called us hypocrites, because we enjoy watching her masturbate....

2; Yet YOU were the one who used to film her and put the films on CC for the other hypocrites to watch. Oh!! I understand now...You only used to watch and film her to further enhance your knowledge of human behaviour....HYPOCRITE!!

3; As you are aware from the last time you had a run in with me, I make a fool out of you...and prove you to be a liar and a chancer, and now also a hypocrite.

4; Go back on the post's from the past 7-8 years, I defy you to find ONE example of me calling her "Queen or Princess"  or even Goddess.....Save your time, you won't find any.

5; You continue to make the mistake of telling me to " back it up " I backed it up last time you thought you were being smart, although you find it difficult to admit you were wrong...But no matter, Let me run this past you....If a person calls other people hypocrites because they enjoy watching a girl masturbating, but that same person not only watches that same girl doing that same thing, he also films it and offers it to those hypocritical people. what in your opinion would that guy be.......You got it Butch.........A HYPOCRITE !!

This conversation is now finished.....Point proven!!

1. You're a hypocrite because you profess your love for her, giv her pet names as if you know her personally, yet that only masks that you want her to stay around so you can jerk off.  Anyone who thinks she's better off today than several years ago is a selfish person.

2. How long has it been since I uploaded a clip (for YOU to wack to)?

3. Again, because you say something doesn't make it true (though I appreciate the humor).

4 & 5:  And finally, if I didn't hit a nerve and wasn't speaking the truth, you wouldn't take the time to respond.

Check and mate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

see you tomorrow for everyone 

good night 

Good Morning 

Good weekend 

Beautiful girls so cute so good so sweet 

Have a good night 

In bed watching movie on tablet  

See you tomorrow girls  

Sweet dreams happy dreams with joy 

Good weekend 

200.gif

Leora and Malia 👸 🌟

😘🐈

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

We are a big family 

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris 😁 😈gunter🦍🐊 chat  👊

gogism patou  daerjohn new york joe

Good Morning 

good night

Good weekend for all

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute so good so darling 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

Good weekend

a great happy day with joy 

👸🌟👯

🐈😘

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Howard said:

1. You're a hypocrite because you profess your love for her, giv her pet names as if you know her personally, yet that only masks that you want her to stay around so you can jerk off.  Anyone who thinks she's better off today than several years ago is a selfish person.

2. How long has it been since I uploaded a clip (for YOU to wack to)?

3. Again, because you say something doesn't make it true (though I appreciate the humor).

4 & 5:  And finally, if I didn't hit a nerve and wasn't speaking the truth, you wouldn't take the time to respond.

Check and mate.

I never realised you did upload films until you cried about people being ungrateful in a post in the past few days. I had told you at the end of my last post that " this conversation is now finished " hence the reason there was no reply, but to make it clear...You are not capable of hitting a nerve or anything else come to that matter little man, so be quiet with the big mouth,it embarrasses you, all mouth and no substance! Especially as when trying to better me you are clearly confusing your ambition with your capability 🤫 

And to finally wrap this up...In answer to 3 above...No ! you are absolutely right when you state that if I say a thing it doesn't make it right ( regarding the slapping I gave you three years ago, and again two months ago it does though🥴 ) But if several people say the same thing then YES it does make it right....and you wrong!!🤔...Rather like me thinking that you are a mouthy arsehole.....Just my opinion of course, and it doesn't make it true, but several people concur with me, therefor I will say no more..I'm sure you understand Butch !     

NOW THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER !! And all your whining and whinging will not get me to respond anymore...😭

Now that's CHECKMATE !!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2