Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad

1 minute ago, patou said:

‎I ask if‎
‎Leora still sees‎
‎her boyfriend that she always calls him or texts it's been a few days since I followed?‎

They spoke on the phone thursday night/ friday morning between 3am-4am in the toilet.  Then in bed at 04.10am but that chat was not good and she put phone down before she lost her temper. 

She tried ringing him this morning  but no answer,  i believe they still text. 

On one of the  phone calls to paul last night she mentioned that the girls would get together again on saturday, but i dont know if that's where she has gone now.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 hours ago, patou said:

I ask if
Leora still sees
her boyfriend that she always calls him or texts it's been a few days since I followed?

She and Paul are in contact many times each day. She had no less than seven calls with Paul after Malia had gone to bed last night to this morning! 2 calls were very brief, but others were much longer and she looked and sounded as happy as we have ever seen her.

Sadly, she then tried to speak to Prague's Weakest Link afterwards. Despite it all going wrong again not once but twice this week - AGAIN - Just 30 hours after hanging up on him, tries to phone him. Again. Baffling.

il y a 50 minutes, GAG-HER a dit:

Ils ont parlé au téléphone jeudi soir/ vendredi matin entre 3h-4h du matin dans les toilettes. Puis au lit à 04h10, mais ce chat n’était pas bon et elle a mis le téléphone vers le bas avant qu’elle ne perde son sang-froid.

Ç était avec fils petit de Prague ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

il y a 52 minutes, GAG-HER a dit :

Lors d’un des appels téléphoniques à Paul hier soir, elle a mentionné que les filles se réuniraient à nouveau le samedi, mais je ne sais pas si c’est là qu’elle est allée maintenant.

Merci pour ces bons renseignements

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, patou said:

Was it with a little boy from Prague?

Yes. Still desperately clinging on for dear life to him.

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I never realised you did upload films until you cried about people being ungrateful in a post in the past few days. I had told you at the end of my last post that " this conversation is now finished " hence the reason there was no reply, but to make it clear...You are not capable of hitting a nerve or anything else come to that matter little man, so be quiet with the big mouth,it embarrasses you, all mouth and no substance! 🤫 

And to finally wrap this up...In answer to 3 above...No ! you are absolutely right when you state that if I say a thing it doesn't make it right ( regarding the slapping I gave you three years ago it does ) But if several people say the same thing then YES it does make it right....and you wrong!!🤔...Rather like me thinking that you are an arsehole.....Just my opinion of course, and it doesn't make it true, but several people concur with me, therefor I will say no more..I'm sure you understand Butch !     

NOW THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER !! And all your whining and whinging will not get me to respond anymore...😭

Now that's CHECKMATE !!!

STOP CRYING!!

Again, your defense of Leora is disturbing and you mask it by attacking me.  I'm figuratively apologizing for making you realize that the fantasy on your computer screen is not your reality (and can never be). She is not your human pet.

Stop deflecting that the topic is LEORA (and the hypocrisy of most everyone loving on her for their own benefit; along with what *I* see would be best for her growth as a human). Most everyone on CC does not give a crap about her as a person as long as you get self-satisfaction.

Resorting to name calling means you've lost the argument/debate.  Your attempt to divert attention away from your own insecurities and mental health issues isn't lost on anyone.  Your social anxieties contribute to your escape from reality. 

Leora would be much better off away from the cameras. Anyone who looks at her behavior objectively will agree. That you, and most everyone else who has opined, thinks she's better off now then before, makes her nothing more then a sex object for your pleasure.  I suppose in a way that's OK as she is knowingly prostituting herself for you (she only has YOU in mind when she's bating).  But to not admit that to yourselves, and mask it for genuine care about her (or mask it by attacking me), that is a mental health issue.

• Upvote 1

il y a 8 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Oui. Non pas que ça fasse une différence. Toujours désespérément s’accrocher pour la vie chère à lui.

Il a pas compris que leora ne veut plus de lui , elle doit plus l appeler et de repondre a c’est appel et sms une fois pour tous se n est que mon avis

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, patou said:

He did not understand that leora no longer wants him , she must no longer call her and answer it's call and sms once and for all is only my opinion

All i can ever write down on the forum is from what i see and hear on camera. From this week alone, it is never ever going to work, because it has not worked from the start. She's known for ages that they both want totally and utterly different things. Why therefore, she keeps it going, is not only a mystery that none of us know and could ever know, but it's also why she is making it a lot worse every single time she makes contact. And for someone as intelligent as her, i'm amazed she can't see this. If you see someone only once a week (mostly by choice) and come home in a bad mood, then call them and hang up because they put you in a bad mood again, wouldn't you get to the point now where you walk away, when it happens constantly?

She doesn't. She can't. She keeps calling him. Unfathomable.

2 hours ago, Howard said:

STOP CRYING!!

Again, your defense of Leora is disturbing and you mask it by attacking me.  I'm figuratively apologizing for making you realize that the fantasy on your computer screen is not your reality (and can never be). She is not your human pet.

Stop deflecting that the topic is LEORA (and the hypocrisy of most everyone loving on her for their own benefit; along with what *I* see would be best for her growth as a human). Most everyone on CC does not give a crap about her as a person as long as you get self-satisfaction.

Resorting to name calling means you've lost the argument/debate.  Your attempt to divert attention away from your own insecurities and mental health issues isn't lost on anyone.  Your social anxieties contribute to your escape from reality. 

Leora would be much better off away from the cameras. Anyone who looks at her behavior objectively will agree. That you, and most everyone else who has opined, thinks she's better off now then before, makes her nothing more then a sex object for your pleasure.  I suppose in a way that's OK as she is knowingly prostituting herself for you (she only has YOU in mind when she's bating).  But to not admit that to yourselves, and mask it for genuine care about her (or mask it by attacking me), that is a mental health issue.

Dude you are the one with the mental issues. You clearly have an obsession with what people say here on the forum when all we are doing is having a little fun. Then you come along disguised as some sort of saint or a shrink. Go take take your medicine and 🤐 

Are you that lonely? 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4