Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, patou said:

but she's still in love with Paul, so won't do anything until they're completely broken, which he doesn't seem to want to do despite allegedly having another girlfriend (?) or he'll tell her to stop calling her/texting him (yes I know he has the dog but I think it's more of an excuse for him

She received two calls on skype one this morning and one around 4:30 p.m. but she wasn't there this morning and this afternoon maybe it's Paul she'll see the calls back maybe

It won't be Paul, he will know when she is in or out. They spoke when she was in bed after 3am. He knows all about Loverboy and she knows all about the woman he is/was dating. She may try to lie to him but he can see through it.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I personally had a great night with my needles and paint...wasn't disappointed at all, all went as planned. Perfect Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.....😂😂

When she set out the bed, and it was so obvious the Plan, i was Pissing myself silly! I thought wow!, this really is 'in the gutter' stuff!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think perhaps they will be going out again,🤔

Maybe they've been collecting charity money by standing next to Douchebag and asking "Penny For The Guy?"